• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if I'm Malay or Malaysian. You are still a fucking cheebye slut.
So what? It proves I am right. Or if you are a ccb Malay sinkie bullying Chinese Singaporean woman here then pui you racist Malay bullying chinese fellow citizen!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your father died early never teach you manners or sexual conduct. That's why you are such a fucking cunt.
Ccb Malay bullying me with vicious lies dare to call me no manners. Pui! My manners reserved for people that respect me. Not you ccb Malaysians and ccb racist Malay sinkies bullying me. To think that I used to speak up for Malays. Really ingrates Knnbccb you Malay bully racist dog!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malay bullying me with vicious lies dare to call me no manners. Pui! My manners reserved for people that respect me. Not you ccb Malaysians and ccb racist Malay sinkies bullying me. To think that I used to speak up for Malays. Really ingrates Knnbccb you Malay bully racist dog!

Loser pukimak play race card. Go complain to mahathir and see if he would fuck your smelly sinkie cheena cunt.