• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scared of your mother's cheebye. Tell him to come out and fuck your cheebye in front of your mother.
Ccb cottonmouth you are caught lah still want to deny. Exactly same sentence of “that’s rich coming from a slut” same as cottonmouth. You not cottonmouth then you copy cat lor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians use their brains all the time to repeat vicious lies all the time to win! So clever so smart ccb Malaysians so proud to win using ccb lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian Cantonese slut I was not Mia just not reading this thread but others. Not like you so keen to talk about your kidney crap illness all the time. In fact I only said this as social experiment to prove it’s not what I talk but what you ccb Malaysians are to attack me on anything and everything I talk. Even illness! Actually I already said it’s enough talk and can move back to my favorite money and Malaysian ugly truth threads!
No good wishes just diam lah ccb Malaysians! Die die must win using ccb lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lie your cheebye, if you cunt dispute means it's the truth. Everybody calls you a slut means you are a fucking slut.
Who is the everybody calling me slut? Only one kt Latha ccb Malaysian said someone is a slut. And the rest are you ccb Malaysians repeating her lies!