• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have $2.. Should I?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy Toto

outlet-lottery-tototicket.jpg

or

Buy a loaf of Bread?

93964_L1.jpg

Friday draw is $13.6m. If my $2 hit, I am rich! But if I buy a loaf of bread, it can feed me and fill my empty stomach. Toto odds is 1:13,983,816. Can I be so lucky?

What should I do?

Any advise?

Since you have already displayed the numbers here, I am sure Singapore pools people read this forum...you will be sure, that you odds in striking Group 3 prize, is 1:99,999,999. But $10 as a gift to you for cheap advertising...you will get...ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liddat then TS should buy Toto .. lol :biggrin:

Yah, stand in the long queue that stretches from the 'pools' outlet, all the way pass the food centre & onto the carpark & BUY $1 TOTO...you strike, you must the luckiest person, in this universe.... ha ha ha ha

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy Toto

outlet-lottery-tototicket.jpg

or

Buy a loaf of Bread?

93964_L1.jpg

Friday draw is $13.6m. If my $2 hit, I am rich! But if I buy a loaf of bread, it can feed me and fill my empty stomach. Toto odds is 1:13,983,816. Can I be so lucky?

What should I do?

Any advise?

Thank you for donating to Sinkie gov again...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN so far this seems to most proper things to do with $2 KNN or maybe 1 char siew bao and 1 kopi oh cannot add milk maybe exceed 10cents KNN
YouTiao is 70cents or 80cents in hawker centre. Assuming 80cents, still got 1.20 to buy Toto. :biggrin:

Or just by $2 for 3x Youtiao also can. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
YouTiao is 70cents or 80cents in hawker centre. Assuming 80cents, still got 1.20 to buy Toto. :biggrin:

Or just by $2 for 3x Youtiao also can. :biggrin:
KNN die die must contribute to sg pool then can tong pang toto bet with another gambler and balance eat you tiao KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN die die must contribute to sg pool then can tong pang toto bet with another gambler and balance eat you tiao KNN
Buy $1 or buy $10000 also no difference. Probability is 1:14 million. $10000 doesn't increase your relative probability very much. Only negligible. Lol :biggrin: