• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have $2.. Should I?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy Toto

outlet-lottery-tototicket.jpg

or

Buy a loaf of Bread?

93964_L1.jpg

Friday draw is $13.6m. If my $2 hit, I am rich! But if I buy a loaf of bread, it can feed me and fill my empty stomach. Toto odds is 1:13,983,816. Can I be so lucky?

What should I do?

Any advise?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Instead of buying this bread for yourself go do some charity, use it to buy tissue papers to help the poor old man/lady

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of buying this bread for yourself go do some charity, use it to buy tissue papers to help the poor old man/lady

Sinkie like to delude themselves into thinking that even in they didn't win the lottery, SG Pools would use that money to do charity on their behalf.

So SG Pools becomes not only a gambling operator, it also is a charity. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Buy Toto

outlet-lottery-tototicket.jpg

or

Buy a loaf of Bread?

93964_L1.jpg

Friday draw is $13.6m. If my $2 hit, I am rich! But if I buy a loaf of bread, it can feed me and fill my empty stomach. Toto odds is 1:13,983,816. Can I be so lucky?

What should I do?

Any advise?
Simple lah. Use $1 to buy Toto, the other $1 you use to buy bread. Hit two birds with $2. :biggrin: