• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got lung infection

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can go picnic at little india tomorrow onwards aft she release from vasantham hospital!

1598715055742.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah! 14 pages of the most informative thread on lung infection.
I have always been a positive contributor no matter where I go. Be it Spore flying college or in forum. Not like kt latha and you dogs snakes sons of chickens here evil troublemakers that share nothing without benefiting yourselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well my second covid test result is out and confirmed negative again. The good news is the doctor just told me I no need to be transferred to c class ward and can be discharged to recover from the infection at home with antibiotics with follow up appointment six weeks later. She said it’s mostly lung infection and my cancer risk is low.