• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got lung infection

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think loctor never tell you also can have sperm aspiration walking around people pneumonia KNN
Cantonese snake son of whore you never learn to be human and will never learn to admit your mistake. I am a virgin so only your whore mother get sperm infection Knnbccb

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. Will there be a lot of visitors?
Actually my question is can I collect entrance fees on her behalf? I have no doubts about daughter dearest's popularity.

You want to work outside a public toilet and collect 20cent per entry? Be my guest.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No more flaming in this thread. Otherwise, the thread goes to the Flaming Mountains. Thank you.