• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got lung infection

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the bad news is you never showed any signs of lung infection :unsure: KNN and you seems to have forgotten about the loctor who told you have muscle problem KNN I.e you never learn from mistakes KNN
Tell that to yourself Cantonese son of prostitute that never learnt you are doing evil smearing me. Just like @zhihau that never learnt never repent and may all your and @zhihau descendants be gangraped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the doctor said there are cases of “walking pneumonia “ with no symptoms and I did have symptom of chest pain. And I don’t have symptoms of cancer. So just monitor and come to think of it a few weeks make no difference to cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later she will be heading down to little india for picnic! My fw ah neh frien told me! She msg him and miss him!

He even did not visit her to vasantham hospital and she even still love him so much! Wtf!
Another dog snake sucking indian cock and nipples that will never learn. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb raised criminal bastard hiding in rat hole churning evil filthy lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest. I got very reliable Intel that you will be brutally deflowered tonight. :eek:
Your nostrils...
Malaysian dogs with no conscience so proud to bully people with evil filthy lies will never learn to be human. Your whore mother wife daughters will be not just de flowered but gangraped.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs with zero human conscience zero kindness zero empathy want to complain government bully them when they are the big bullies themselves will never learn the government is a reflection of them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya the doctor said there are cases of “walking pneumonia “ with no symptoms and I did have symptom of chest pain. And I don’t have symptoms of cancer. So just monitor and come to think of it a few weeks make no difference to cancer.
KNN my uncle think loctor never tell you also can have sperm aspiration walking around people pneumonia KNN