• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got lung infection

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now waiting to be admitted into hospital. Looks like bad fortune follows me non stop besides bad neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woke up with a sharp pain at 5 am and came to A&E. Stupid poly clinic doctor misdiagnosed me as muscle pain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See ? KNN that day my uncle already told you the loctor just anyhow see and just want to make you leave quickly while he holding his breath KNN
Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb that smell. And I already told you liar criminal bully son of chicken the doctor is a she