• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I find myanmese FTs very fierce, rude,and hot-tempered. What about you?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Historically, the Burmese were responsible for invading Ayutthaya and destroying it.

Yes this is common knowledge. Did you know it was king taksin the great that also freed siam from burmese rule and established the new capital at thonburi which is next to bkk just across the chao phraya river. He was then betrayed by the first king of the chakri dynasty and he cursed his dynasty and etc etc.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Ah Sai,,these burmese chicks good or not ah? they dont like foreplay,,,I dont really care,,but they must be willing to give,,,any bros here married to Burmese chicks? care to tell?

their chio bu's hate foreplay. they want it right away with a violent torturous end. :*:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes this is common knowledge. Did you know it was king taksin the great that also freed siam from burmese rule and established the new capital at thonburi which is next to bkk just across the chao phraya river. He was then betrayed by the first king of the chakri dynasty and he cursed his dynasty and etc etc.

wah....so well-versed in the history of 2 Mickey Mouse countries ah...............

too bad the Myanmar and Thai people never gang up and invade what would be Bangladesh hor............

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have my fair shares to say
4 years ago.
work with 1 myanmese team leader very yaya payaya
also work with 1 myanmese worker.ok,not so bad.very freindly.

current have 2 myanmese workers at my workplace.
1 very bad temper.
1 very good temper

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Ah Sai,,these burmese chicks good or not ah? they dont like foreplay,,,I dont really care,,but they must be willing to give,,,any bros here married to Burmese chicks? care to tell?

burmese chio bu's have mixed heritage: part neh, part tiong. met 2 cousins. 1 was fair with tiong looks and her cousin was dark with neh looks. there are some truly ugly ones. these are typically tiong-shan-karen mongrels from minority tribes adjacent to the prc border. half-bloods nearer the bangla and indian side are usually sweeter and juicier. :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the info,,will go Burma and see the next time..hehehe

burmese chio bu's have mixed heritage: part neh, part tiong. met 2 cousins. 1 was fair with tiong looks and her cousin was dark with neh looks. there are some truly ugly ones. these are typically tiong-shan-karen mongrels from minority tribes adjacent to the prc border. half-bloods nearer the bangla and indian side are usually sweeter and juicier. :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I think you do not care right? if they are whole, half or half & half? all you are interested is the 'donut'...types of 'donuts' some dark, some coated with cream...some are just plain...ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah....so well-versed in the history of 2 Mickey Mouse countries ah...............

too bad the Myanmar and Thai people never gang up and invade what would be Bangladesh hor............

alamak that time bangala under british rule la. Then later when they gain independence it became east pakistan then bangalaland during that period of time shit skins from the 2 different religions all got killed cos they were trying to cross of the border to their respective countries of their respective faith.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese are uncouth and crude pple - from personal experience!

Of course they are. The only place in this world outside china where chinks are allowed to practice their language and culture is in malay peninsular, singapore, sabah and sarawak. Yet chinks are not grateful and hentam the malays if they have the chance.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I think you do not care right? if they are whole, half or half & half? all you are interested is the 'donut'...types of 'donuts' some dark, some coated with cream...some are just plain...ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

i do care for body shape and clean teeth. when you turn off the lights, donuts with teeth can cause you to shrink and scramble. :biggrin: