• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel so cheapskate, fly Economy on SIA but unwillng to pay for seat selections for my family

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN when flying the most important is safety KNN so choosing the most prestigious airline is lumber 1 as the probabilty of crash is greatly reduced KNN other factors are not important as is just a matter of hrs and everything will be over KNN which means taking sia at its lowest class is the wisest choice KNN

The trip to and from airports is far more dangerous than the actual flight regardless of which airline you choose.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of story get rich.
If you have tons of money buy a private jet,
Or fucking buy the whole row of biz class.
Or buy the cockpit vip seat
:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though you cannot be born same year, same month, same day together

You fly cheap can die on same year, same month, same day together..

不能同年同月同日生 可能同年同月同日死

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Moral of story get rich.
If you have tons of money buy a private jet,
Or fucking buy the whole row of biz class.
Or buy the cockpit vip seat
:biggrin:

That's the problem nowadays with the losers of society. They complain about everything without realising that it's their own failings that create the mess they are in.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if puppy is flying with me for over 6.9 hours it has to be a private jet as puppy will need a training pad to do his bio break. can never bear to put him in a cage in a storage section somewhere else on the plane. must be with me the entire flight. cucci cucci cu.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it's just a short flight, the seats don't really matter isn't it?
it matters on u.s. domestic flights when you're squeezed in between 2 oversized whales, and they tend to sweat a lot and generate bodily heat. plus the constant farting.
1563288714260.png

1563288802132.png

1563288891295.png

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam, is buying a business class ticket worth it?

For e.g. an economy ticket to Guangzhou is $400 and business class is $1200-1300. The flight duration is still 4 hours and the plane is an Airbus A321. Biz class guests have their own infotainment screen and get to enjoy the airline's executive lounge, other than the usual wider and longer seats.

3 times the price worth it?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

For e.g. an economy ticket to Guangzhou is $400 and business class is $1200-1300. The flight duration is still 4 hours and the plane is an Airbus A321. Biz class guests have their own infotainment screen and get to enjoy the airline's executive lounge, other than the usual wider and longer seats.

It's worth it if you want to avoid the crass Tiongs in cattle class. But if you can automatically shut your ears and able to treat them as invisible, then cattle class is fine. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Whether it's "worth it" is up to you. Everybody is different.

In my case avoiding the low SES characters that populate the economy seats is of primary importance to me so I gladly pay business class prices.

In your case you may be a low SES type of character yourself and have no problems sitting next to other obnoxious individuals. In that case it is definitely not "worth it" for you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether it's "worth it" is up to you. Everybody is different.

In my case avoiding the low SES characters that populate the economy seats is of primary importance to me so I gladly pay business class prices.

In your case you may be a low SES type of character yourself and have no problems sitting next to other obnoxious individuals. In that case it is definitely not "worth it" for you.
it's a matter of getting used to flying with low ses and low caste characters in cattle class. bodily and hair stench fills the cabin, toilets are always messed up and clogged, aisles are full of grannies farting while waiting for loo, babies cry the entire flight, not one but many, unruly and cheeky passengers constantly harass and request favors from cabin crew. at least on sq flights, cabin crew clean toilet cubicles very regularly, sometimes 6.9 times per cubicle per journey. this code share with air india has resulted in sia cabin crew very seasoned and sexperienced with toilet cleaning. must look at the positive side. :biggrin:
1563461275572.png

1563461307745.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a matter of getting used to flying with low ses and low caste characters in cattle class. bodily and hair stench fills the cabin, toilets are always messed up and clogged, aisles are full of grannies farting while waiting for loo, babies cry the entire flight, not one but many, unruly and cheeky passengers constantly harass and request favors from cabin crew. at least on sq flights, cabin crew clean toilet cubicles very regularly, sometimes 6.9 times per cubicle per journey. this code share with air india has resulted in sia cabin crew very seasoned and sexperienced with toilet cleaning. must look at the positive side. :biggrin:
View attachment 61352
View attachment 61353

Fortunately for Emirates, more Ah Nehs fly on that airline than SQ. If not, SQ and Changi airport will be totally Ah Nehnised.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If $1200 is small change for you, it is definitely worth it. If that amount is your pay or half your pay, definitely you have better ways to spend the savings.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if puppy is flying with me for over 6.9 hours it has to be a private jet as puppy will need a training pad to do his bio break. can never bear to put him in a cage in a storage section somewhere else on the plane. must be with me the entire flight. cucci cucci cu.

Puppy is meat in Korea, China and Indonesia. Why you treat meat so well? Would you buy a seat for your KFC? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fortunately for Emirates, more Ah Nehs fly on that airline than SQ. If not, SQ and Changi airport will be totally Ah Nehnised.
the low ses and low caste nehs are never loyal customers. they are only loyal to their wallets. there's an sq flight that flies direct from sfo to sin with only premium economy seats and up, and the higher prices keep these ah nehs away. it's the best direct flight so far from sfo to sin and back. no ah nehs, no hongkies, no tiongs. only gringos and sinkies working in silicon valley and tech hub in sg. fills up every flight and these passengers are willing to pay higher prices to avoid low ses and low caste shitskins. sia is finally waking up and figuring out the market.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the low ses and low caste nehs are never loyal customers. they are only loyal to their wallets. there's an sq flight that flies direct from sfo to sin with only premium economy seats and up, and the higher prices keep these ah nehs away. it's the best direct flight so far from sfo to sin and back. no ah nehs, no hongkies, no tiongs. only gringos and sinkies working in silicon valley and tech hub in sg. fills up every flight and these passengers are willing to pay higher prices to avoid low ses and low caste shitskins. sia is finally waking up and figuring out the market.

Those direct flights are cheap. I saw biz seats selling for only USD2k. PE goes for USD1k. At that price, even Ah Nehs can afford.