• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I drove a girl_friend (not girlfriend) home after dinner at Pasir Panjang Food Centre just now...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
...I was driving along first lane (slowest lane) along Pasir Panjang Road near Mapletree Business City (towards City) she suddenly pointed her right hand finger ahead and said there's a young lady in red ahead standing directly in my lane about 50m from my car. I was like where got girl in red. Then this girl friend suddenly changed topic and said never mind and ignore what she just said. Anyway, cut long story short, I sent her to her Telok Blangkah flat and before she alighted, I decided to ask her what she saw just now. She was hesitant to tell me and just said never mind. I insisted that she tell me before exiting my car. After much ding dong ding donging, she finally told me that she has this ability to see things that others cannot see. She said just now I ran through the young lady in red and the moment my car passes thru her, she saw and felt the lady in red cuts thru the middle of our car. I was like....KNN, is this for real or what???!!!

Chow Chee Bye... Really meet ghost ah. KNN.. now lying on my bed before I sleep, I suddenly got a bit worried and at the same time thinking is this girl_friend really got third eye or is she siaolang. Any conclusion for me? Will this lady red ghost haunt my car or follow me home? KNN. The more I think the more scary. Chee Bye Lor..

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1666365656395.png