• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Upset!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You posted here because you want to boost got man want to shoot their sperms into your ass or cheebye?
Very proud right? Indeed you are more than cheap.

And you? Did I put a gun on your pea size brain to force you to read my thread? Get out of my sight.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I shouldn't be. I calculated.

But what I am most upset is that how can he be so irresponsible! :(

Many men are like that. If they weren't, the human race couldn't survive till now. I hope you have moved on.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many men are like that. If they weren't, the human race couldn't survive till now. I hope you have moved on.

You must be one of those wannabe Spastic Twit in this forum who attempts to be a "macho" in this forum but in real life, you are just another sinkie who loves the mundane life of being a "keyboard warrior".

I doubt if women really likes you, but in any event, the way you write shows your intellectual and emotional incapacity to convince others, hence an impotent, futile and incompetent side of you is reflected throughout this forum:rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be one of those wannabe Spastic Twit in this forum who attempts to be a "macho" in this forum but in real life, you are just another sinkie who loves the mundane life of being a "keyboard warrior".

I doubt if women really likes you, but in any event, the way you write shows your intellectual and emotional incapacity to convince others, hence an impotent, futile and incompetent side of you is reflected throughout this forum:rolleyes:

Donch get me involved with your cause.......both you and Ah Meng come from the Ah family........a match made in heaven.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL! Hope it makes you feel better after being screwed by a jerk!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Hope it makes you feel better after being screwed by a jerk!

For a man like you who spends so much time in this forum, you must be devoid of any intellectual capacity to even understand human behavior, let alone your impotency in appreciating matters of the heart.

I trust that most of us here would agree with me in my assessment of your intellectual impotency.

I suggest you do an introspective examination of your fast diluting grey stuff in your birdie brain before you even spurt a word as it is most embarassing to see a grown up man behaving like a Spastic Twit in the most unfashionable manner :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well, i will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not another spastic twit like the one before. Hence, I will reply in a forthright manner to you.

I never like those white stuff on my face. The most I can tolerate to make my man happy or happier is to have them on my breasts. Sorry, I am no prostitute. If you wanna do that, please find a whore.

Whoa whoa whoa, I never called you a pros. I have shot on a women's breast. trust me, its not the same thing. So, if you really want to make your man happy or happier, u are going to have to take it on the face. Men love that. a pair of sunglasses might help so u don't get any in the eye, and watch for some up the nostril. But all of these unpleasantness can be avoided by simply swallowing it all. right? hehehehe.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donch get me involved with your cause.......both you and Ah Meng come from the Ah family........a match made in heaven.

I have little respect for anyone who cannot even speak or string a proper sentence together without breaking out in Singlish and that includes that monkey and naturally, you. :rolleyes:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There isn't anything wrong. Before condoms were invented, everyone does it "raw" as you put it.

It is whether I trust the man. Obviously, I made an error of judgement in this case.

Gloating over my honest mistake does not make me any less smart.

I am smart. I am capable. I only go for men with good taste.

So far, I have seen none in this forum. Perhaps only Leongsam and Froggy. There maybe others but they have not caught my attention yet.

Otherwise, this place is filled with scumbags, fucktards or spastic maggots like you.:rolleyes:

U gayboy if everyone does it raw then why whine about how he thrust u from behind? Don't worry man can't get pregnant.

lantau

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a man like you who spends so much time in this forum, you must be devoid of any intellectual capacity to even understand human behavior, let alone your impotency in appreciating matters of the heart.

I trust that most of us here would agree with me in my assessment of your intellectual impotency.

I suggest you do an introspective examination of your fast diluting grey stuff in your birdie brain before you even spurt a word as it is most embarassing to see a grown up man behaving like a Spastic Twit in the most unfashionable manner :rolleyes:

Thats the way to go,tell that fugly freak off. Anyway how about screwing my face after that.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoa whoa whoa, I never called you a pros. I have shot on a women's breast. trust me, its not the same thing. So, if you really want to make your man happy or happier, u are going to have to take it on the face. Men love that. a pair of sunglasses might help so u don't get any in the eye, and watch for some up the nostril. But all of these unpleasantness can be avoided by simply swallowing it all. right? hehehehe.

Never on my face. I don't like it and sorry to the man.

As for ingesting, I swallowed before. It tastes alright. I do not mind. If it makes him happy, I will oblige.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well said! I just upped your points!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U gayboy if everyone does it raw then why whine about how he thrust u from behind? Don't worry man can't get pregnant.

Another Spastic Twit believing that this is a man's world. Grow up little boy. Your penile growth has been hampered by your genetic defect in your pea size Sinkie brain.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never on my face. I don't like it and sorry to the man.

As for ingesting, I swallowed before. It tastes alright. I do not mind. If it makes him happy, I will oblige.

Can shoot between your armpit anot?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have little respect for anyone who cannot even speak or string a proper sentence together without breaking out in Singlish and that includes that monkey and naturally, you. :rolleyes:

I donch need respect from a silly girl. I need service.........good service.