• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Upset!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went for a friend's birthday party at KPO the other day... Well, I met this guy... we chatted briefly but didnt't really talk.

Anyway, He added me on Facebook a few days after. We then exchanged numbers and made plans to hang out last weekend.

I had to get grocery shopping done at Cold Storage done before I was to meet him and I told him that and he suggested we go together cos he had to get food too. So I met him at the Cold Storage Jelita and after he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I was hesitant but I was sure nothing was going to happen.

He asked me if I wanted a drink so we drank a little and then he kissed me! And the we ended up having sex. He never texted me or called me after.

So yesterday, 5 days after we had sex I told him "so guess u got what u wanted out of me" and he said "sorry I've been busy..." blah blah blah...

What a jerk! :oIo:

And the fuck is that on Saturday when we did it, he refused to pull out when he came!!!

Thinking of this makes me very angry now!:mad:

I asked him after sex on Saturday why didnt he pull out when he came - He said that if he does that, he won't be making love.

I Really Hate Men!!! :mad:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked him after sex on Saturday why didnt he pull out when he came - He said that if he does that, he won't be making love.

I Really Hate Men!!! :mad:

ah girl, u power, did u let him fuck you raw? sperm inside your cheebye?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahgirl
please go to Guardian and watson now to buy pregnancy test kit
see if got 1 line or 2 line.

2 lines means u are pregnant.
good luck.

i am a big sister and I can guide you

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahgirl
please go to Guardian and watson now to buy pregnancy test kit
see if got 1 line or 2 line.

2 lines means u are pregnant.
good luck.

i am a big sister and I can guide you

I shouldn't be. I calculated.

But what I am most upset is that how can he be so irresponsible! :(

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
girl... pm me...i can help you okie? u accept my friendship liaozz...so can lah..i beri tcss one ok...:biggrin:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
girl... pm me...i can help you okie? u accept my friendship liaozz...so can lah..i beri tcss one ok...:biggrin:

No thanks. Online friends and real friends are different.

Even if I have to, I prefer Froggy. At least I know he can afford my taste unlike a monkey like you. No offense, but I am speaking honestly.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No thanks. Online friends and real friends are different.

Even if I have to, I prefer Froggy. At least I know he can afford my taste unlike a monkey like you. No offense, but I am speaking honestly.

hello... that Frog is a JeeHong man!

I am TLC gentleman ok! :oIo::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
AhGirl I am a gentleman I will not have sex on first outing. I respect a woman will probably wine and dine in a hiso establishment instead of a supermarket, and get to know each other better first.

i like to pamper a girl first.