• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Upset!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nah Froggy. Please do not mistaken. I do apologise if I have made you upset.

Is your Bangkok offer still on? I am serious.

I suggest you bring me along. I can protect you against that Froggy if he tries to be funny with you :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nah Froggy. Please do not mistaken. I do apologise if I have made you upset.

Is your Bangkok offer still on? I am serious.

Dont take this as an offer as I respect you. This is more like a meeting of two mature adults who knows what they want and enjoy. Looking forward to see you.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest you bring me along. I can protect you against that Froggy if he tries to be funny with you :biggrin:

I trust that I can take care of myself better.

Whilst I appreciate your kind gesture, I prefer to travel with a good companion rather than a clown beside me in the car and yakking away non-stop all the time. :rolleyes:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont take this as an offer as I respect you. This is more like a meeting of two mature adults who knows what they want and enjoy. Looking forward to see you.

Sure Froggy. I have just PM you my mobile number.

You have whatsapp? I prefer to use messaging than to talk on the phone with strangers (for now at least). Do add me as a contact and we can sort this out on Whatsapp.

Many thanks once again for your kind offer :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sure Froggy. I have just PM you my mobile number.

You have whatsapp? I prefer to use messaging than to talk on the phone with strangers (for now at least). Do add me as a contact and we can sort this out on Whatsapp.

Many thanks once again for your kind offer :smile:

Thank you. Sure will Whatsapp later, now waiting for my wife at the airport .

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Froggy, I sent you a whatsapp this morning.

I have not received a reply from you yet on your availability on the dates that I have proposed. Need to book flights and hotel.

I hope I did not catch you at a bad time or perhaps you are on the plane or on the move.

Do revert and thank you once again. :smile:

Affirmative

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggy, I sent you a whatsapp this morning.

I have not received a reply from you yet on your availability on the dates that I have proposed. Need to book flights and hotel.

I hope I did not catch you at a bad time or perhaps you are on the plane or on the move.

Do revert and thank you once again. :smile:

Chill down man...