• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am ending my life need 1 final help

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys, i am typing these with my iphone in the hospital..i woke up 2 hrs ago in the hospital, the last thing i remember I was in the car awaiting to die..i passed out and i think somebody spotted me and call 995. The police just interview me and asked why there were charcoal in the car, I lie to them I was about to attend a BBQ they warned me not to tell lies and will be back to take statement again tomorrow..what should I do now..stress:(

Are you on IV drip?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid ass. you survived suicides means police can charge you. next time, make it look like an accident or just hire some idiot foreigner to kill you.

if you have money, book ticket to india , then walk around in jungle until a tiger come and bite you. CONFIRM nobody will come and save u one.

no money? rent another car to johor. drive it up and down the highway until ..
a) stoner bus driver flatten your car or...
b) hijack by mat bros who will kill you then sodomise you.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Any Bro got latest news on whether Mr Perfect is dead or still alive playing with his computer:confused:..By right now should hang over his ID back to gov.:rolleyes:

Of course i know he is still alive and kicking behind the computer.:wink:

From his first post when he mention his dad just died,bringing the laptop to the hospital the min his papa died and post it in SBF speak for itself.:cool:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys, i am typing these with my iphone in the hospital..i woke up 2 hrs ago in the hospital, the last thing i remember I was in the car awaiting to die..i passed out and i think somebody spotted me and call 995. The police just interview me and asked why there were charcoal in the car, I lie to them I was about to attend a BBQ they warned me not to tell lies and will be back to take statement again tomorrow..what should I do now..stress:(

But no news from the paper, both chinese and english. Usually such "accident" will attract tabloid's attention becase Singapore msm always centered around PAP. If something else distracted them, they will rush to report it to up their pathetic low readership..:p

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which hospital ??which ward wat bed no?
i cum and visit u and sexplain to the mata kor kor tat u r attending bbq.

:( :o :(

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I decide to choose ending my life by burning charcoal in a rented car, can someone tell me do I let the aircon run or should I off it in order to take in the carbon dioxide? Thank you I will bless the one who provide me the answer tio toto..

If u really want to die, just do it.

A person who really want to die wont go around and asking people for advice and help. They already make up their mind what they want to and how to do it.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I decide to choose ending my life by burning charcoal in a rented car, can someone tell me do I let the aircon run or should I off it in order to take in the carbon dioxide? Thank you I will bless the one who provide me the answer tio toto..

Take too long to die this way. I hv a better suggestion 4 u. Break into a phramacy shop and in there you can choose to die either by self-injection or swallow pills. Please leave a thank you note to the owner for taking his things.

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just discharged from TTSH, the police took my statement again yesterday, they told me I have to attend the court but likely to get away with a verbal warning from the judge as this was the 1st time I caught doing this. I am lost now and dunno what to do or where to go..:(

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just discharged from TTSH, the police took my statement again yesterday, they told me I have to attend the court but likely to get away with a verbal warning from the judge as this was the 1st time I caught doing this. I am lost now and dunno what to do or where to go..:(

Errrr.....

.... I suggest you go to Shop N Save and buy a pineapple and shaft it up your ass .....:eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errrr.....

.... I suggest you go to Shop N Save and buy a pineapple and shaft it up your ass .....:eek:
remember 2 oso bling along ur passion card ...

dat time ah equalisation went there n dun have passion card ... after dat he cum 2 koptiam here kpkb ... :eek: