• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am ending my life need 1 final help

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I decide to choose ending my life by burning charcoal in a rented car, can someone tell me do I let the aircon run or should I off it in order to take in the carbon dioxide? Thank you I will bless the one who provide me the answer tio toto..

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I decide to choose ending my life by burning charcoal in a rented car, can someone tell me do I let the aircon run or should I off it in order to take in the carbon dioxide? Thank you I will bless the one who provide me the answer tio toto..

Switch off the aircon, turn off your car engine, and open your car windows.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese believe....suicide will hab bery bad karma.
instead of living a fulfilling life.....chiu choose to end life early.
and chiur karma gets deeper....

The next life will bcum worse.

Pls call them....if u hab unhappy tots.

Samaritans of Singapore
1800- 221 4444

samaritans.org.sg/
24hrs.

:( :o :(

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

End your life because of PAP bad policies that made you jobless? Gosh!!! there are better way to get rid of bad things and not life. Vote out PAP, and you will not regret for saving your life in this manner. Once PAP is toppled, look back at what you wrote and you will heave a loud sigh of relief.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to seek professional help! There are many beautiful things to do n see in Life so buckle up!

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vote before you die

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's carbon monoxide you idiot. Can't even kill yourself right. I bet you will live till a hundred. :oIo::biggrin:

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey dick head, those prostitutes have more guts than you to press on..life is shitty we all know that but there is no need to die..

When you think the road in front of you is the dead end, hope is at the next turn..Ah Q thought me this, the girl that kena lick chee bye by Edison Chen.:smile:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
c'mon, courage!

if u noe you are dying, then really should live each day like your last.

do something you've always wanted to do. make someone worse off better.

or at the worst, sacrifice yourself doing something noble.

die a hero, die happy.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to seek professional help! There are many beautiful things to do n see in Life so buckle up!

This guy is a loser even before he goes.

Mr perfect, why not do a winning act before you go? Like standing up to the PAP by protesting as a one man show? Test the latest POA of banning even one man protest. Get arrested for showing the pappies for what they are... COWARDS!

When you are charged for protesting against their policies, go out with a BANG! Then you will be remembered more as a HERO instead of being a loser!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

make up your fucking mind...u wanna burn charcoal or die by carbon monoxide? why waste time go and rent a car? just pay 20 dollars go on top of Marina Bay Sands and jump down...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go buy vigra, pop as many as you can and fuck non-stop till your heart gives up. I think you'll die happy and die cock standing.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone who is determined to die, will not be telling the world his intention.

Someone who has told the world that he wants to end his life, will not be doing so.