• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious i am depressed, burnt out or not, i am not sure.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so cruel one?
I where got cruel? I am just stating realistic facts. U 1st day in this forum? This krafty is nothing but an attention seeking whore...start this sort of thread for what? And all his threads is about his self ego. He is just an oxygen thief that proves that natural selection does not work

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I where got cruel? I am just stating realistic facts. U 1st day in this forum? This krafty is nothing but an attention seeking whore...start this sort of thread for what? And all his threads is about his self ego. He is just an oxygen thief that proves that natural selection does not work

What if you are wrong? We don't want to push someone to suicide, do we? Give him or her the benefit of doubt lah. He/She may be having a tough time right now.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if you are wrong? We don't want to push someone to suicide, do we? Give him or her the benefit of doubt lah. He/She may be having a tough time right now.
This attention seeking whore has had a hard time since forever. If since soo hard just move on instead of being a clown or an emotional parasite. Aussies will say a waste of space.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother, you are just feeling empty or lonely. It's ok for you to be too free but shouldn't be suicidal.

You didn't share your sorrows in details but do what you have to do, to stay alive. When you are down, go for a good drink, go pcc, go running, etc.

After that, you think about what you really want in the long run.
Jogging, cycling or intensive weight training should get the heart pumping and make the body feel young and vibrant agsin.
If not into that, do what the young people do. Take " shake head pill" as they say in chinese.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great watery grave to disappear underneath.
PYXLWkIoTMSRJ3HpLr%2hA.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't like to compare but there are pple who are worse off than moi, so i count my blessings and hope the wave of cloudiness will pass quickly.
same applies to the naysayers who are jealous, there are pple who are enjoying the high life, they are the ones who you should be jealous of not me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
by right, i am in melb. married with wife and no kids, life should be good. but i am unhappy, i feel that i can accomplish more in my life, but if i stay on in melb. my life will be just a labourer. i miss my spore home but wife won't be happy, so what if had encountered arseholes in s'pore in the past, obstruction of justice, i should come back and fight them and put it straight. too bad, i am not convicted to do all these, how contradicting, i yearn for a peaceful life and now coming to sam's forum to let it all out. please excuse me.

Maybe you should have a kid. I know my children keep me going.

Hope things work out for you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i don't like to compare but there are pple who are worse off than moi, so i count my blessings and hope the wave of cloudiness will pass quickly.
same applies to the naysayers who are jealous, there are pple who are enjoying the high life, they are the ones who you should be jealous of not me.

Count yourself fortunate living in a first world country, welfare state, safe and clean environment, real democracy, real house while many sinkies are struggling in sinkieland and some sinkies like me living in 3rd world dangerous and dirty country. Be happy as most of us if can afford it will like to be in your shoes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos. I couldn’t have said it better.
Let me just add on

Die Krafty Die!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try breaking out of your routine. Do one thing different each day. Could be as simple as brushing your teeth with your other hand.

It's about making different decisions from what you are always used to. Try a different path if the one you are on isn't looking too good.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with changing your mind. In fact the faster one is able to do so, the faster one can get out of a rotten situation.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock... go kill yrself if not hire a hitman to kill you... problem solved...

by right, i am in melb. married with wife and no kids, life should be good. but i am unhappy, i feel that i can accomplish more in my life, but if i stay on in melb. my life will be just a labourer. i miss my spore home but wife won't be happy, so what if had encountered arseholes in s'pore in the past, obstruction of justice, i should come back and fight them and put it straight. too bad, i am not convicted to do all these, how contradicting, i yearn for a peaceful life and now coming to sam's forum to let it all out. please excuse me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is more valued if you are sick.... go fuck a HIV kuaybu and get infected that will keep u busy can cam count your days are numbered...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This attention seeking whore has had a hard time since forever. If since soo hard just move on instead of being a clown or an emotional parasite. Aussies will say a waste of space.
KNN Emotional parasites are people who prey on our feelings, emotions and thoughts. They aren't necessary bad people. They are simply people who live immersed in their own complexes and never seem to do anything for themselves KNN it is better to be a emotional parasites on the internet than in the real world attempting unsuccessful suicides KNN