• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious i am depressed, burnt out or not, i am not sure.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by right, i am in melb. married with wife and no kids, life should be good. but i am unhappy, i feel that i can accomplish more in my life, but if i stay on in melb. my life will be just a labourer. i miss my spore home but wife won't be happy, so what if had encountered arseholes in s'pore in the past, obstruction of justice, i should come back and fight them and put it straight. too bad, i am not convicted to do all these, how contradicting, i yearn for a peaceful life and now coming to sam's forum to let it all out. please excuse me.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, you are never satisfied. Migrate is useless, you are still yearning for Singapore, what a joke! Just like that mad woman who goto JB and stay but curse JB people. It's the same, both of u are still tied to fuckapore.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thinking too much makes execution difficult. If you just do it, it's done. But if you let thoughts take over, your mind will get in the way. You will end up conjuring thoughts like "you cannot" "you shouldn't" "you don't want to". Don't think so much, Just Do It before procrastination and inaction reign supreme in your confused mind. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by right, i am in melb. married with wife and no kids, life should be good. but i am unhappy, i feel that i can accomplish more in my life, but if i stay on in melb. my life will be just a labourer. i miss my spore home but wife won't be happy, so what if had encountered arseholes in s'pore in the past, obstruction of justice, i should come back and fight them and put it straight. too bad, i am not convicted to do all these, how contradicting, i yearn for a peaceful life and now coming to sam's forum to let it all out. please excuse me.

Men are not supposed to be monogamous and then work themselves to an early grave. It's unnatural and unhealthy. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just 3 more days this week, i will enjoy the long weekend in courtesy to queen's birthday. going for steak nite tmr, no more thinking too far ahead and this may help.

many thxs to all for your kind advice, aku appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
just 3 more days this week, i will enjoy the long weekend in courtesy to queen's birthday. going for steak nite tmr, no more thinking too far ahead and this may help.

many thxs to all for your kind advice, aku appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. :inlove::inlove::inlove:
Go and take a long walk off a short pier and all yr problems will end.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
15121134957888.jpg

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal

brother, you are just feeling empty or lonely. It's ok for you to be too free but shouldn't be suicidal.

You didn't share your sorrows in details but do what you have to do, to stay alive. When you are down, go for a good drink, go pcc, go running, etc.

After that, you think about what you really want in the long run.