• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious i am depressed, burnt out or not, i am not sure.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are stressed. Yeah chasing people to pay up is stressful. I remember how it felt back when I was a locum GP in Singapore. Sometimes have to chase the clinic group to pay up.
KNN last time my uncle thought locum is the doctor name loctum with the name tag on the door when the counter asked him previously he seen by which doc he said locum KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time my uncle thought locum is the doctor name loctum with the name tag on the door when the counter asked him previously he seen by which doc he said locum KNN
KNN everytime he sees that clinic only sometimes the name tag change but mostly locum then he realised sometime locum becomes female doc KNN then when he visited other clinic and saw KNN how come that clinic also has doc locum KNN then he thought is coincidence KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctors are shit people in biz. They take yr stocks and when time to paid for it delay yr payment. Cannot offend them and lan lan wait for them to pay when they like...

Chao chee bye doctors All go die from cancer...

You are stressed. Yeah chasing people to pay up is stressful. I remember how it felt back when I was a locum GP in Singapore. Sometimes have to chase the clinic group to pay up.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start a brotel biz near uni...

Plenty of poor sod students need money and fresh one every year... sure catch biz and u try her first to approve somemore...

there is nothing much i can do if i return to sg, probably become a new generation hawker, spend money and engage someone to look after the stall type.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Doctors are shit people in biz. They take yr stocks and when time to paid for it delay yr payment. Cannot offend them and lan lan wait for them to pay when they like...

Chao chee bye doctors All go die from cancer...
Complain to SMC lah

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
best boss to work for is froggy. while he goes around selling screws, you can screw around.

maxresdefault.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work that pays well doesn't come easy. You have to go find it and then fight for it. So who knows? Maybe Krafty has been sitting around waiting for something good to drop on his lap (it can happen of course). Maybe he needs to get off his butt and go looking.

For example going back to school to get the certificates needed? Education?
Even ppl with very well paying jobs get burnt out. Some even to the extent of destroying the family and suicide. Do things you enjoy daily. Those may of course change over the years and you change things accordingly.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today, met my italian "mafia" boss and spoken to him, he understood me and money showed up in my bank account within half an hour. the trick i used is i said "i luv you, boss!" lmao...try this if your boss giving you a hard time, it works for me...feel like playing the godfather theme song. lmao.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
but work wise, i am losing zest...hope to find some inspiration.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This kekling betterer......work & work and no burnt out.

After watching the video I feel that he deserves double of what taxpayers are paying him.

Also at 11.22 his assistant looks very nice

A.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
today, met my italian mafia boss and spoken to him, he understood me and money showed up in my bank account within half an hour. the trick i used is i said "i luv you, boss!" lmao...try this if your boss giving you a hard time, it works for me...feel like playing the godfather theme song. lmao.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
but work wise, i am losing zest...hope to find some inspiration.

Did you kiss his ring?
The-Godfather-441386.jpg

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a contractor for a local company, i get paid every week. my boss is local italian who never pays on time, i am getting agitated and losing my patience, it has been like that for the past 3 years since i started working with him. i am getting tired but market is tough here too for the last year. that's what i am unhappy about, working independently also has its woes.
I'm also a contractor. A reno contractor. Got my fair share of hardship when started up. Things got better when you grasp the trick of the trade. Needless to say must compete with others always.
I don't believe there's a way when you got the will, but life is as it is. Learn from it

grumpyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
by right, i am in melb. married with wife and no kids, life should be good. but i am unhappy, i feel that i can accomplish more in my life, but if i stay on in melb. my life will be just a labourer. i miss my spore home but wife won't be happy, so what if had encountered arseholes in s'pore in the past, obstruction of justice, i should come back and fight them and put it straight. too bad, i am not convicted to do all these, how contradicting, i yearn for a peaceful life and now coming to sam's forum to let it all out. please excuse me.
why don't u drown yourself at bedok reservoir?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually everyone will sure encounter depression in their life KNN some people will encounter more some less KNN some can overcome it now but not later while some can overcome it throughout their life KNN while some can't even overcome for first time and ended their life KNN it is the degree of it KNN the key word is When Disaster Struck KNN many people say they understand this but they actually does not understand it thinking they understood until when disaster struck KNN