• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am 28 years old. Am I young, middle age, or old? What is your SG dream?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
he must have meant that la boss. Think you are too technical on this one .

No he doesn't mean that. You can tell that he's thinking within the confines of the little red dot. The fact that his dream contains the word "condo" pretty much confirms it.

I never dreamt of living in a condo. It's an awful lifestyle and the maintenance fees can be crippling. I always aspired to own 5 acres and my dreams came true in the the mid 90s when I bought 6.5 acres for AUD230,000.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I always aspired to own 5 acres and my dreams came true in the the mid 90s when I bought 6.5 acres for AUD230,000.
u grab up so much land 4 wat? ... after u kick ur bucket, u oni occupy a small rectangular box ... or sumting much smaller ... :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
u grab up so much land 4 wat? ... after u kick ur bucket, u oni occupy a small rectangular box ... or sumting much smaller ... :rolleyes:

I sold it 5 years ago. I now have a 2 acre lifestyle block.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
where did you buy boss ? 6.5 acres in the Simpson desert ?:biggrin:

No he doesn't mean that. You can tell that he's thinking within the confines of the little red dot. The fact that his dream contains the word "condo" pretty much confirms it.

I never dreamt of living in a condo. It's an awful lifestyle and the maintenance fees can be crippling. I always aspired to own 5 acres and my dreams came true in the the mid 90s when I bought 6.5 acres for AUD230,000.

if he didnt buy desert land then he is probably growing corn.....hence the corny jokes he sometimes makes.

boss,
you growing corn?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah. I gather after the screening of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, many hollywood people took an interest in NZ property.

I heard nowadays the Govt has taken steps to disallow the sale of lifestyle properties and land to foreigners.

East - Whitford region.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Mr Perfect is long gone bro.

perfect.jpg

Is Mr Perfect also a 28yo man?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The unemployment rate in SG is less than 2%,

You do know the govt constantly fudges the unemployment statistics, don't you?

my fresh grad EEE engineer friend has so many offers that he is having a nice time picking and choosing

The key word is 'fresh'. Once you hit a certain age, you'll become an underpaid wage slave who not only can't switch jobs easily, you'll live in constant fear of getting retrenched. Your performance is irrelevant.

So... why work so hard? There is no magic number to hit in your bank account. Relax and take it easy.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The key word is 'fresh'. Once you hit a certain age, you'll become an underpaid wage slave who not only can't switch jobs easily, you'll live in constant fear of getting retrenched. Your performance is irrelevant.

Once you've hit a certain age, you should have gained enough experience and accumulated enough funds to become an employer instead of remaining an employee.

There is no retrenchment for those who own the company. There could be bankruptcy but that's entirely in your own hands. There's nobody else to blame if you fail.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Once you've hit a certain age, you should have gained enough experience and accumulated enough funds to become an employer instead of remaining an employee.

There is no retrenchment for those who own the company. There could be bankruptcy but that's entirely in your own hands. There's nobody else to blame if you fail.

Yes yes yes, and you get to work half a day while the rest in the office work full day for you. The other half day can go spa & massage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
It is quite scary really to think that half of life is already gone. I have undergrad and postgrad degrees, and yet, I can't even imagine buying a flat in Singapore. The worse thing is I make rather decent money, but I have no intention of getting married, and don't see how I can afford the downpayment for a Condo.

Mehmeh, I told you before, you need to get richer.
Then you can hire people to work for you and run errands for you, and you won't have to deal with the illiterates and non-english speaking people anymore.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
young man, we are at a time when there are many changes going around in the world, just look at news headlines daily, you will understand.

so dun say so early, someday, you may need advice from me to be an elite taxi driver...:o

Old man, I have some spare diapers for you in the storeroom in case you leak urine again. Please don't post rubbish, or I will send you to an old folks' home! And BTW, at your age you still can post on the internet? Most people your age cannot even move anymore...stroke...cancer...heart diseases...diabetes....

How would I know that? The unemployment rate in SG is less than 2%, my fresh grad EEE engineer friend has so many offers that he is having a nice time picking and choosing. And you have a clown that cannot even find a job? Obviously the guy is either 1.expired 2.too lousy

Haha another bloody taxi loser. God, I hate taxi drivers. They are rude, obnoxious and mostly fat. I take taxis daily and sometimes I feel like buying a car just to avoid dealing with such losers on a daily basis. Taxi drivers are the second worse losers after hawkers. But I haven't eaten in a hawker centre or food court in almost a decade. It is a pity I still have to deal with taxi losers daily. Crap.

Last edited: