• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hwa Chong 100th Anniversary tonight

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhatsApp-Image-2018-07-07-at-6.36.24-PM-1-1030x384.jpeg

images

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Japs slaughtered Chinese captives on the school field during WW2.

Imperial Japanese Army had an office there, i am sure. But not sure about the mass killings on that site. Another version said it was a dumping ground for those killed.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
NB chee bye, raining soon. The security guard still stopping us from entering, want us to be drenched or hide in MRT station?

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend said Baey, Ng Chee Meng and Disgraceful will be attending. No wonder security so tight.

Ask them wait outside like us ok?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of gathering is for successful people. If the alumni is just a security guard or cleaner now, people will not mingle with him.
Agree 101%- no difference from your class, year, faculty, university alumni gathering,for the "successful " (means rich in red dot) to show off and the institution to raise funds.
The "poor" will not want to be contacted and after a while disappear from the mailing list.
Actually the poor will have their own gathering in some HDB coffeshops lamenting at what could/should have been when the hard truth is that they voted for the wrong people and have to starve from 55 to 65 before they can touch their CPF min sum/life.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree 101%- no difference from your class, year, faculty, university alumni gathering,for the "successful " (means rich in red dot) to show off and the institution to raise funds.
The "poor" will not want to be contacted and after a while disappear from the mailing list.
Actually the poor will have their own gathering in some HDB coffeshops lamenting at what could/should have been when the hard truth is that they voted for the wrong people and have to starve from 55 to 65 before they can touch their CPF min sum/life.

Tonight got VIPs, don't know if disgraced Ng Yat Chung from SPH/NOL and Olivia Lum will come up. As long as you are prominent, even if you are an asshole, you are still given VIP treatment. Good honest people wouldn't be seated near the front. In every batch, there are fallen ones. If we are truly one, we leave no one behind.

I just got in. I just go back to see if I can run into my ex. That's all. miss her so much. My naughty friend has booked a KTV room and sing this song with me after dinner.