• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hwa Chong 100th Anniversary tonight

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of gathering is for successful people. If the alumni is just a security guard or cleaner now, people will not mingle with him.

It's also the same from the opposite side of the spectrum. The really successful ones would not want to mingle with those riff-raffs.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, miss my ex so much. I see the uniform, my heart so pain.

hwa_chong_jc_female_uniform_1497055409_40828e250
Your ex wear this for dinner? :eek:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going for part 2... sing 满江红 at KTV!

Never go. Those who went got a bit wet and drenched, like caught cold. So in the end never go singing.

The highlight was just Carlsberg but not nice and not enough to go around and it was served at room temperature and we have to cool it with ice.
Food also eat not full enough.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's also the same from the opposite side of the spectrum. The really successful ones would not want to mingle with those riff-raffs.

I stayed low but kept a look out for familiar faces. Some people never ages. Those who attended are generally more successful in life. As for my beng beng friend, he also acted virgin, like a good boy in school days.

Yes brother, you are so correct, this type of event is for boasting, nobody wants to hear your troubles. I asked a minister about hyflux, he pretended never hear, just smile and walk away quickly. hahaha NB.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad listening to this song again. Reminds me of the discrimination that some went through because they were not english speaking or english educated. Even some old Alumni who turned up yesterday from Malaysia couldn't speak English too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad listening to this song again. Reminds me of the discrimination that some went through because they were not english speaking or english educated. Even some old Alumni who turned up yesterday from Malaysia couldn't speak English too.

Yeah, just ask this guy.

tv2007081500292800.jpg

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, just ask this guy.

tv2007081500292800.jpg

His son was there, definitely not someone we hope to see on 100th Anniversary. Any way, his daughter grad from HCJC.

I went there for my friends, peek around for familiar faces. Not to go rub shoulders with ministers. Security is tighter in their tent.

This boy is alumni too. Never see him in my tents.

judie_quek_and_ng_yat_chung.jpg