• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUSBAND MARRIED WIFE BECAUSE SHE WAS GOOD ENOUGH, DOESN’T LOVE HER

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
1646632886879.png

My husband admitted that he has never been attracted to me. He married me because I appeared “good enough” to keep his family off his back. Except they don’t like me either.

I’m not pretty enough. I’m not smart enough. My husband can’t think of a single reason why anyone would like me, and honestly neither can I.

I asked him loads of times if he was sure about this, about me, before we moved in together. Before we got married. Before we started trying for a baby.

He said he was sure. He hid it so well. I was delusional to think I was good enough for him to ever feel that way about me.

It’s not his fault I was too narcissistic and full of myself to accept the reality that I’m so obviously worthless and unloveable and ugly.

People used to like me. People used to be attracted to me. I know I haven’t changed that much. Were they all just faking? They must have been.

It was probably hilarious to them when I believed that I was likeable. What a delusional piece of shit I have been.

Who do I think I am? Someone loveable? Someone beautiful?

I’m not.

Netizens’ comments​

I’m sorry you experience this, OP. You deserve someone who love you for who you are.

Is it possible for you to leave the relationship?

https://singaporeuncensored.com/hus...as-good-enough-doesnt-love-her/?feed_id=38236

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked him loads of times if he was sure about this, about me, before we moved in together. Before we got married. Before we started trying for a baby. He said he was sure. He hid it so well. I was delusional to think I was good enough for him to ever feel that way about me.

She moved in with the man before they were married. At the time when she offered free fuck to the man, of course the man would say she was good enough for him lah.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually you don't need to be passionately in love to get married. Passion fades oVer time. Just choose someone pleasant looking, emotionally stable, trustworthy and can be a good parent

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng har. having a women-free life dun have such issues at all. The time which spend on such unnecessary issues can be spend at enjoying your favorite hobbies and enjoy desserts and drinks.

jw5

Loyal
Respectfully hor, I do not care for her sensitivity. I only care for my own shiokness.:biggrin: Big titties = more mass to play with and to sextisfy myself. Tit fucking also comes to mind too.:inlove::laugh:

She seems to have low self esteem, perhaps she comes from a lousy school like Queenstown Technical Secondary School. :wink::eek::biggrin: