• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hp: 91839613

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
u pimp... now what time ?

I don't resort to such peasantly means to earn $$$

Pimps will go to the 18th level of hell for their outright exploitation of country bumpkins to earn $$$

Only people with no education and proper upbringing will do that :biggrin:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u willingly to pick up my call, I can let u have time to pay. But this guy did it intentionally, so can't be forgiven, even if he owe me sgd0.50, and I got to waste more than k or even get a lawyer I don't mind. Now he is playing mind game with me.

I shall play with him.

Fuck the pap to hell

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u willingly to pick up my call, I can let u have time to pay. But this guy did it intentionally, so can't be forgiven, even if he owe me sgd0.50, and I got to waste more than k or even get a lawyer I don't mind. Now he is playing mind game with me.

I shall play with him.

Fuck the pap to hell

Fuck you to hell lah!
Cheapo with low class tricks.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I very frustrated with many people with attitude like this person with handphone number 91839613.

Fuck the PAP to hell!

What the hell has this got to do with PAP? The behaviour is more like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. Owe money don't want to pay.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't resort to such peasantly means to earn $$$

Pimps will go to the 18th level of hell for their outright exploitation of country bumpkins to earn $$$

Only people with no education and proper upbringing will do that :biggrin:

i've seen lawyers with plenty of education do much worse than pimps. u should go look into the mirror.