• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hp: 91839613

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I very frustrated with many people with attitude like this person with handphone number 91839613.

Owe company $ dun want to pay. Somemore only SGD150.00++ only. Call him from morning 8am till now for past 2 days trying to avoid picking up calls.

I am writing this is i want to know anyone can get hold of the address of the person with this handphone number.

This guy ought to be taught a lesson and hope ...oh yah, he is a renovation contractor. His name is chong.

With this message, hope everyone of you can try to call him using various number and hope that he picks up and then tell him to come sammyboy forum to see this message.

Fuck the PAP to hell!

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So nowadays cannot splash paint, so go forum and post tel. no for everyone to see ah?

Wait the ruse backfire when the guy post back your number revealing your secrets for all to see then you know!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I very frustrated with many people with attitude like this person with handphone number 91839613.

Owe company $ dun want to pay. Somemore only SGD150.00++ only. Call him from morning 8am till now for past 2 days trying to avoid picking up calls.

I am writing this is i want to know anyone can get hold of the address of the person with this handphone number.

This guy ought to be taught a lesson and hope ...oh yah, he is a renovation contractor. His name is chong.

With this message, hope everyone of you can try to call him using various number and hope that he picks up and then tell him to come sammyboy forum to see this message.

Fuck the PAP to hell!

Is this a new loan shark method?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
post this HP in some ads site with sexy gal pic...

He is SURE to kena.... jialat from horny bros :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So nowadays cannot splash paint, so go forum and post tel. no for everyone to see ah?

Wait the ruse backfire when the guy post back your number revealing your secrets for all to see then you know!

Well said! haha this type moronic method to chase debts.
Imagine every debt of $150 also post number, sammyboy must start a new forum just for them.
Fucking loser no standard to chase debt come here post number kpkb.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samleong shld ban you for inappropriately revealing details of others. That is a real infraction.

Hi,

Fuck the PAP to hell!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds of last night's episode of Taiwan Tornado.

The loan shark said if he cannot get his debtors to pay him on time and others get to know about it, he would have loss face in the loan-sharking industry.

So, I guess TS is not a loan shark if he do not know the practice of the industry.

However, I may be wrong though. You never know everything.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another useless Sinkie behavior

Employ a lawyer

Too poor?

Don't retort to cheap and low-class methods like this

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m waiting for him to sue me if he got guts.

He did something wrong, he should picks up my call. I mposting out his number so tat o one here will get conned.

I m posting his numbers to numerous website.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He did something wrong, he should picks up my call. I mposting out his number so tat o one here will get conned.

Fuck you loser please fuck off!
I will try to call this contractor Chong, if i can get him to divulge your details, i will post all over the internet as well.
See if you can tahan. haha

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what company u operate borrow people
sgd150 make so much noise ?
i borrow someone sgd1k+ til today 3 years tat fucker still give so many excuse.
Learn a lesson : Never borrow even 10 cent to a mat !
KNNBCCB... :oIo:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Either you are too young or not experienced enough to understand. No one appreciates your action. One of the no no things to do is to post other people's private stuff on forums and websites. People will not sympathise with you, instead they will curse you and sympathise the person you expose. Please grow up. Solve your own problems in private. Like I said, don't be surprised if the person you are exposing turned around and exposed your dirty secrets in websites as well. This is what is called washing dirty laundry in public. Both of you will not benfit from your action. Your nick already shows your shortcomings. Who the fark will take you seriously when you have a nick like cheebye?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
what company u operate borrow people
sgd150 make so much noise ?
i borrow someone sgd1k+ til today 3 years tat fucker still give so many excuse.
Learn a lesson : Never borrow even 10 cent to a mat !
KNNBCCB... :oIo:

wahlaneh...
ahlongsan pte ltd?:biggrin:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you loser please fuck off!
I will try to call this contractor Chong, if i can get him to divulge your details, i will post all over the internet as well.
See if you can tahan. haha

You should start by saying: Eh Cheebye! I will try to call this contractor.... Not wrong what! his nick is Cheebye. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either you are too young or not experienced enough to understand. No one appreciates your action. One of the no no things to do is to post other people's private stuff on forums and websites. People will not sympathise with you, instead they will curse you and sympathise the person you expose. Please grow up. Solve your own problems in private.

I agreed with you.