• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Will The PAP Respond?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Israel, HK, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, etc didnt have to resort to such propaganda. My goose pimples stand when I hear people repeating what they hear from the pap

Those countries are full of citizens who are proud of their country and don't go around trying to belittling the achievements they've made.

On the other hand, Singapore is full of people such as yourself who show no gratitude whatsoever towards the wonderful achievements of the government. It is therefore necessary for people like myself to expose you for what you are.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not where it matters :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate

Singapore ranks number 1 with an index of 2.60 (deaths/1,000 live births)

Indonesia ranks 117 with an index of 34.81.

Don't make airy fairy statements. If you want to criticise Singapore, show me your facts. All you're doing is making subjective statements just because you happen to have taken a dislike to the PAP. As you have already admitted, you allow your heart to rule your head. That's why you can't make rational and factual comments. It's all about how you feel rather than an actual description of the reality of life in Singapore.

Just look at what Susilo has done for Indonesia

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those countries are full of citizens who are proud of their country and don't go around trying to belittling the achievements they've made.

On the other hand, Singapore is full of people such as yourself who show no gratitude whatsoever towards the wonderful achievements of the government. It is therefore necessary for people like myself to expose you for what you are.

why are singaporeans not proud of the pap?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you know LHL, you wont say things like that...he is an awkward guy in public.

That's exactly why I admire him so much. He isn't comfortable in the public eye and yet he has taken on the heavy responsibility of leading the country out of a sense of duty. Three cheers to him.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
why are singaporeans not proud of the pap?

Speak for yourself. I'm very proud of the PAP and so are 60.1% of the population. The other 39.9% are like you. They're spoilt and ungrateful and take Singapore's magnificent achievements for granted.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's exactly why I admire him so much. He isn't comfortable in the public eye and yet he has taken on the heavy responsibility of leading the country out of a sense of duty. Three cheers to him.

we prefer a leader who can hold himself well...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speak for yourself. I'm very proud of the PAP and so are 60.1% of the population. The other 39.9% are like you. They're spoilt and ungrateful and take Singapore's magnificent achievements for granted.

hahaha...u can only rely on outdated information

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of cse, i speak for myself...but many people are like me.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sad to tell u, but ur hero is very stressed...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hahaha...u can only rely on outdated information

That's pure speculation. Show me the facts. If you can't, don't waste your time telling me what your heart feels. I'm not interested. I want to see facts and figures that show what a terrible government the PAP is. If you can't produce them, it shows you're full of hot air.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's pure speculation. Show me the facts. If you can't, don't waste your time telling me what your heart feels. I'm not interested. I want to see facts and figures that show what a terrible government the PAP is. If you can't produce them, it shows you're full of hot air.

if u think i am of no substance, why are u so engrossed to prove otherwise and getting all agitated?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can sense that u r agitated and hot under the collar..
relax..:smile:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
we prefer a leader who can hold himself well...

Again you should speak for yourself. Use "I" rather than "we". In LHL's ward, he received 69.33% of the votes which is a lot higher than the national average. That means that 7 out of 10 Singaporeans fully support him.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again you should speak for yourself. Use "I" rather than "we". In LHL's ward, he received 69.33% of the votes which is a lot higher than the national average. That means that 7 out of 10 Singaporeans fully support him.

i use what i want..not what u want

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Sam can join Andrew Loh to suck PAP balls. :biggrin: But Ah Sam is right in one point about sinkies enjoy bashing their own country. :eek::wink:

Last edited: