• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Will The PAP Respond?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest losers are the sponsors actually. Many of them complained about the lack or absence of advertising mileage as the event's outreach was only to a very limited group of countries. Many countries don't even about the YOG at all. I heard first-hand from some of the sponsors's local marketing heads that they were called to account by their head office as to why the YOG turned out to be a non-event and what benefits accrued to the sponsors in the end. The poor marketing heads had no anwers

Indeed the YOG was a colossal failure

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed the YOG was a colossal failure
What was the KPI and ROI? What it gain Singapore? You cannot tell me it is once in a lifetime as there are many things that are once in a lifetime. Me being born to my parents is once in a life time.We elect you to create economic value that is tangible. At least the Mao Tse Dong Mausoleum has value as it keeps generating tourists.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can share all my know how on how make Singapore run better and I do not mind PAP taking them and claiming it to be theirs. But they will not do it as it will raise the bar for performance and transparency. PAP is not ready for the international league, either playing the closed dirty game nor the seemingly clean and transparent game.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What was the KPI and ROI? What it gain Singapore? You cannot tell me it is once in a lifetime as there are many things that are once in a lifetime. Me being born to my parents is once in a life time.We elect you to create economic value that is tangible. At least the Mao Tse Dong Mausoleum has value as it keeps generating tourists.

one KPI is that cost shd be below $100m...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can share all my know how on how make Singapore run better and I do not mind PAP taking them and claiming it to be theirs. But they will not do it as it will raise the bar for performance and transparency. PAP is not ready for the international league, either playing the closed dirty game nor the seemingly clean and transparent game.

you summed up the pap..thanks