• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Wendy Husband found out?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The phone rang. He picked up the phone. At the other end, the voice spoke, “Sir, we received a report from a man.”

“What is it ?”, he asked.

“Sir, it is regarding Section 36.”

“Section 36? “

“ Yes, Sir.”

“Come to my office.”

“ Yes, Sir !”

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The aftermath. To be continued .....

The news was splashed all over.

He resigned regrettably due to personal reasons.

The media went into a feeding frenzy.

The news hit her like a thunderbolt. She called her mother several times a day asking her, “Why did he do it ?".

Her mother was at a loss for words. She blamed it on the Tongkat Ali that she gave it to him.

He drowned himself with beer all day. He couldn’t face the truth.

Her phone line was cut off. She remained uncontactable.

Her best friend went on a month long holiday to Europe. The money was right.

He was eagerly looking forward to the announcement. Soon, his grin would be plastered all over the place.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure or not? Messy plot and so long-winded, read until can fall asleep. Worse than Claire's writing. Totally cannot make it

Thanks. Never dare to say I am a good writer.
But in life, when you want to do something, just give it a go and do it.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Never dare to say I am a good writer.
But in life, when you want to do something, just give it a go and do it.

Of course. I am sure that's other people's mantra too like give early retirement a go and what mean thing you said then? Cast aspersions of people having sugar daddy. At least my review of your writing is objective, it is truly messy plot with bland and long-winded writing. Same for my highlight of you being a plagiariser thief. All got evidence got talk.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course. I am sure that's other people's mantra too like give early retirement a go and what mean thing you said then? Cast aspersions of people having sugar daddy. At least my review of your writing is objective, it is truly messy plot with bland and long-winded writing. Same for my highlight of you being a plagiariser thief. All got evidence got talk.

Thanks. Good for me to know there is room for improvement .

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NG Shots ....

Daughter complains to Mother Act 1 Scene 1 :

"He has changed."She confided to her mother.

"Dear, what has happened?", asked the concerned mum.

"He doesn't kiss me anymore ."

" Dear, that's nothing to tell he has changed. Your dad hasn't kissed me since the day I told him that his mouth Si Beh Chow !!!! (starting to laugh)

"But he used to hug me during sleep. He doesn't do it anymore! " She started to sob.

" Dear...(laughing out loud)you are so FAT ... ( Wahahaha )… You know Your dad has been confined to sleep on the couch since the day he told me that I was too fat for him to put his arms around…. whahahaha…."

CUT !

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NG Shots

The Scheme Act 1 Scene 1 :

"Boss , I heard something…" He whispered softly.

"Ni Gong Simi ?", the boss demanded.

He cleared his throat , leaned toward his ear and said “BOSSSS ! He is into it."

Wow Pian! Your saliva all over my ear!

CUT!

"Serious ?! Can you confirm it ?" The boss rubbed his hands with glee.

"I'll have a PI on the case. Will get you the evidence asap."

" Go get it ! " He barked at him.

Leaning back on his leather chair, he slowly revealed a devilish grin. Oooops !…. ( The chair collapsed backwards. )

CUT!

jw5

Loyal
NG Shots

The Scheme Act 1 Scene 1 :

"Boss , I heard something…" He whispered softly.

"Ni Gong Simi ?", the boss demanded.

He cleared his throat , leaned toward his ear and said “BOSSSS ! He is into it."

Wow Pian! Your saliva all over my ear!

CUT!

"Serious ?! Can you confirm it ?" The boss rubbed his hands with glee.

"I'll have a PI on the case. Will get you the evidence asap."

" Go get it ! " He barked at him.

Leaning back on his leather chair, he slowly revealed a devilish grin. Oooops !…. ( The chair collapsed backwards. )

CUT!

Wtf is this? Even NG shots included. Director's Logbook/Diary? :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is much room for improvement. As a start, an apology for smearing others and casting aspersions with false statements like sugar daddy. Or is it an entitlement for mudland trash to smear others by spamming lies?
hey derfatfugs, trying to gain sympathy and elicit an apology?
for a start, exercise, loose some weight and stop being a slimeball will do you a lot and a lump of good.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NG Shots

The Rendezvous Act 1 Scene 1 :

They met at a boutique hotel in Horne Road. He was feeling horny. He quickly undressed himself in the bedroom and was ready to pull down her blouse when she pushed him back.

“ Stop ! I can’t do it anymore! Whahahaha “ she laughed and laughed , looking down at his little nakedness.

CUT!

Stunned , he asked “What is it ? “

“ Let ‘s end it here ! “ , she said.

“ What ? What happened ? We just checked in. Did I do something wrong ? I am sorry … “

“ No, it is nothing …” she replied (She starts to laugh again while looking down at his little brother)

CUT!

“ Then why? Don’t you love me ? “ he pleaded with her.

“ No, I love you but my family needs me. I can’t leave my children. We got to stop! “, she cried.

By now, his once erected nakedness had gone completely limp. ( This statement is redundant. It was not much different when erected)

“ I can’t live without you. You know that , don’t you ? I love you too much. Please don’t leave me ”, he begged her.

“ No…. we have to stop here and now !”. Her voice was indignant.

She picked up her sling bag and went towards the door. Oooops … that ‘s the bathroom door. She turned the other way.

CUT! CUT! CUT!