• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Wendy Husband found out?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the whistle blower?

You believed all RC members are sisters and brothers like a big family? I can safely tell you that there are hidden in-fighting and politicking within this same group of big "family". Each one really have to watch their own back or cover their ass to prevent their dirty laundry being found out and make it into news. "Whistle blowing" is the best way to gain further traction and still able to maintain your anonymity to overtake another RC members whom you dislike and kick that burger out of your obstacles with every given opportunity before you. I believed, many went into social media to leak such news, which empowered the new media platform. They will not approach msm, because govt platform is not trustworthy.

From the greater scheme of thing, you think Victor Lye is not happy that David Ong has resigned? He is probably overjoyed, at the first news and celebrated quietly that this will be his opportunity to stand a chance in By-election and gained entry into parlaiment under the folly of Bukit Batok residents.

Welcome to the dark world within the white camp.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You believed all RC members are sisters and brothers like a big family? I can safely tell you that there are hidden in-fighting and politicking within this same group of big "family". Each one really have to watch their own back or cover their ass to prevent their dirty laundry being found out and make it into news. "Whistle blowing" is the best way to gain further traction and still able to maintain your anonymity to overtake another RC members whom you dislike and kick that burger out of your obstacles with every given opportunity before you.

From the greater scheme of thing, you think Victor Lye is not happy that David Ong has resigned? He is probably overjoyed, at the first news and celebrated quietly that this will be his opportunity to stand a chance in By-election and gained entry into parlaiment under the folly of Bukit Batok residents.

Wow, if Victor Lye was who Tharman was referring to as "strong candidate", I feel genuinely sad for the pappies. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Boss , I heard something…" He whispered softly.

"What did you hear ?", the boss demanded.

" He is into it." He whispered to his ears almost inaudibly.

"Serious ?! Can you confirm it ?" The boss rubbed his hands with glee.

"I'll have a PI on the case. Will get you the evidence asap."

" Go get it ! " He barked at him.

Leaning back on his leather chair, he slowly revealed a devilish grin.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Darling, I am concerned for you." His voice was sincere.

"What ?" She was taken by surprise by the husband 's statement.

"You are having late nights. You seem overworked. Are you doing ok ?" . The husband was genuinely concerned.

" Yeah...I am fine … there's just been a number of projects lately." She tried to find an excuse for her busyness.

The husband continued, "I am just thinking if we could spend sometime together as a family. The kids miss you a lot."

"David and Daniel … are they ok ?"

"They look a bit sad that they couldn’t see you these days. I am thinking ... shall we take a short break? We haven't been on a holiday together as a family for sometime."

She was starting to feel guilty.

"Erm… maybe after this month… let me finish up the projects and we can go for a vacation ", she replied.

"Great! The boys will be delighted to hear this !"

"Yeah …. yeah.... let 's plan for a break." Her voice trailed off.

Let 's plan for a break. She told herself again. For her family's sake...she would tell that to him today.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They met at a boutique hotel in Horne Road. He was feeling horny. He quickly undressed himself in the bedroom and was ready to pull down her blouse when she pushed him back.

“ Stop ! I can’t do it anymore! “ she agonised.

Stunned , he asked “What is it ? “

“ Let ‘s end it here ! “ , she said.

“ What ? What happened ? We just checked in. Did I do something wrong ? I am sorry … “

“ No, nothing …” she replied

“ Then why? Don’t you love me ? “ he pleaded with her.

“ No, I love you but my family needs me. I can’t leave my children. We got to stop! “, she cried.

By now, his once erected nakedness had gone completely limp.

“ I can’t live without you. You know that , don’t you ? I love you too much. Please don’t leave me ”, he begged her.

“ No…. we have to stop here and now !”. Her voice was indignant.

She picked up her sling bag and went towards the door.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They met at a quiet café in a private club on the East side.

After sipping the coffee and putting it onto the plate, he asked her , “Do you have it with you ? “

She gave a furtive glance around. Convinced that no one was listening to their conversation, she gave a nod.

The man tapped his finger on the table.

She glanced around one more time, reached her hand into her bag and pulled out an envelope and slipped it towards him. He quickly took it and put it into his office case.

“ Is it all in there ? “, he said in a low voice.

She nodded her head.

“Ok," He took out a cheque from his shirt pocket , hid it under his palm and slid it towards her.

She clasped his hand, and deftly took the cheque from underneath and slipped into her pant's pocket.

The only statement she said was ” I trust the money is right. “ She stood up and left the café quietly.

The man picked up the phone.

“ It is done, Boss.”

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You believed all RC members are sisters and brothers like a big family? I can safely tell you that there are hidden in-fighting and politicking within this same group of big "family". Each one really have to watch their own back or cover their ass to prevent their dirty laundry being found out and make it into news. "Whistle blowing" is the best way to gain further traction and still able to maintain your anonymity to overtake another RC members whom you dislike and kick that burger out of your obstacles with every given opportunity before you. I believed, many went into social media to leak such news, which empowered the new media platform. They will not approach msm, because govt platform is not trustworthy.

They are like the lion herd. Fuck within the family.... :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wendy's husband found out the same way that 90% of spouses find out. He woke up one day, and his cock was itchy like hell, or it was very painful when he started to pee, etc. In other words he contracted VD. Since he knew he was faithful, then the only other possibility was that he got it from his wife. After that, just check her phone, emails, social network accounts etc. Then he will find the other adulterer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wendy's husband found out the same way that 90% of spouses find out. He woke up one day, and his cock was itchy like hell, or it was very painful when he started to pee, etc. In other words he contracted VD. Since he knew he was faithful, then the only other possibility was that he got it from his wife. After that, just check her phone, emails, social network accounts etc. Then he will find the other adulterer.

welcome back, bro! looks like the big boys are back and this will help this forum head north.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“ Mother, why do you call me here ? “ He asked, a bit flustered.

“ Sit down. “ She demanded.

He took his seat and looked anxious.

“ What is it ? “ He asked.

“ What is it ! “ She raised her voice.

Aware that her voice might have attracted attention from the other diners , she quietened down.

She was obviously fuming mad , he noted.

“ I heard it from my daughter. You have not been treating her well. “

“ What the …? Mother, I don’t understand you ? “

“ Have you been ignoring her ? “

“ What ?!..... We live in the same house. We sleep together. What the fuck? ... Sorry , I mean what does she mean that I am ignoring her? ”

“ Listen , son. She is unhappy. “

“ Mother, I really don’t know. Maybe I have not been spending time together as often as I could. But I come home every night. “

“ Son, you know … women are sensitive. When was the last time you made love to her ?”

He almost fell off the chair.

“ Errh….. it ‘s been a long time. But … but … we already have 3 kids. ”

“ Son, listen to me, you must know how to satisfy a woman’s needs. ”

“ What do you want me to do ?”

“ Here, take this … it will help“

“ What ‘s this ? “

“ Tongkat Ali Concentrated …. My old man doesn’t need it anymore .”

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyo even old crasslooters resort to administrating poison.....everything is fair game. They learn from their white masters

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, if Victor Lye was who Tharman was referring to as "strong candidate", I feel genuinely sad for the pappies. :biggrin:

To the pappies, every one of their candidate is a strong candidate until he is proven to be another David Ong or M Palmer in disguise.

jw5

Loyal
To the pappies, every one of their candidate is a strong candidate until he is proven to be another David Ong or M Palmer in disguise.

Actually most of the male pappies secretly admire and envy David and Michael, but they have to pretend that what the two did was reprehensible. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

wendy told her hubby she was out to grab a quick one. he got suspicious and thought swenson forlicking with her in subway. he wanted to ask macDonalds about it but caught him pants down with Bugger King and wendy was fully in her birthday suit grabbing the mike from KFC tan...

now now... all those hubby of women wing must be wondering if their wives has been passed around like a basketball....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mysterious sender . To be continued ....

He was alone in the house, thinking excitedly about where to go for the family vacation.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He picked it up. It was a text message from an anonymous source . It reads “ There is a mystery package in your letter box. Go get it immediately. “

Curious, he went downstairs and opened his letter box.

There was a fat envelope inside.

He looked around. There was no one in the vincity. He took the envelope, closed the letter box and went hurriedly back to his house.

He stared at the envelope. “What’s inside ?” , he thought to himself.

Heart-pounding, he tore open the envelope . A stack of photos fell out and scattered all over the floor.

As he picked up the photos and looked at it one by one, his head began to spin.

“ This is not real… this is a scam…”, he mumbled to himself.