• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Wendy Husband found out?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a still quiet night, everyone was sleeping. But He couldn't sleep. He went to the kitchen to get a cold beer. After finishing his beer, he went back to his bedside. She was sleeping soundly. She looked beautiful. Just like the day he married her. He touched her hair but his hand slipped to her shoulder. She stirred. Her sleepy eyes still closed, she murmured " David ... "

He told her " David is sleeping in the other room ". She opened her eyes and blinked, her body became ramrod stiff. He put his hand on her shoulders and told her quietly that their son David was sound asleep in the children 's room. She nodded her head and turned to the other side.

He felt her body turned cold.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He couldn't sleep. Her bunny tooth smile stuck in his mind. Today, she held herself close to him and told him that he was a strong and caring person. For the first time, he had that fuzzy feeling. He hadn't felt this way for a long time. Was this love ? He wondered.

His wife was snoring. His eyes turned to his phone. Should I call her ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her phone vibrated. She was sound asleep. But the sound disturbed him. He pulled himself up and picked up her phone. " Hello ...hello..." , he spoke to the phone. There was silence at the other end. Then, the phone went dead. " Who could it be that called this late ?", he wondered.

Last edited:

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be fully aware I protect all my members, paid or laid.

I do not reveal their monikers even if my life is threatened. this is a code of honor and a privilege for all bros, especially those in private folders.

Your secret are safe with me too.

Leongsam

This is very funny.

Maituliow, I go sign up now.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Did you call me last night?", she asked .

He mumbled, " err... I did. I didn't know you are still up or not "

"He picked up the phone. I told him this morning that it was some urgency at the office"

Long pause....

He asked, " Does he know?"

Looking troubled, she blurted " I don't know... I think we should stop seeing each other. "

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what the thread asks ...

On Mr Ong’s alleged affair, Mr Ng said there were “no signs at all” that it had been going on.

Mr Ng is expecting to be invited to their rendezvous so he can see the signs and wonders and hear the oohs and ahs.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It had been a month since they last did it.
Each time he asked for it, she would say she was tired or she didn't have the mood for it.
Something strange had happened, he was starting to ponder. In the past when they did it, it was ecstatic like being transported to nine heavens. These days it felt like hell without it.

"Is she not well? But why if she is not well, she is not telling me?", he pondered. He decided to ask her .

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
It had been a month since they last did it.
Each time he asked for it, she would say she was tired or she didn't have the mood for it.
Something strange had happened, he was starting to ponder. In the past when they did it, it was ecstatic like being transported to nine heavens. These days it felt like hell without it.

"Is she not well? But why if she is not well, she is not telling me?", he pondered.

Wendy's husband did not realise that the concept of perpetuity is a myth. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"You are my closest friend. Can I trust you?", she talked to her.

"What's the matter? You are not your usual. You are always lively and happy go lucky! Tell me what's wrong?", she enquired.

"Can I trust you that you won't tell?"

" We've been friends since primary school days. I know you better than even my mother. You are my Best Friend Forever. Do you not trust me? "

"Yes....I do trust you"

"So, what's bothering you?"

"It is... erh ....bit complicated....I think I have fallen in love with another man "

" Oh .... My ....God?!"

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he PM me 2 months ago asking me about rashes and itch around the genital area.

I asked him if he went to area G. He said no, money was controlled by wife, he can at most watch SBF, online prawns and PCC.

I assured him that PCC will not lead to Syphilis or HPV as it has to be transmitted from his sex partner.

He broke down and confess it has been 6 days since he screwed his wife after 6 months gap.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"He has changed."She confided to her mother.

"Dear, what has happened?", asked the concerned mum.

"He doesn't kiss me anymore ."

" Dear, that's nothing to tell he has changed. Your dad hasn't kissed me since the day I told him that his mouth stinks. It is a small matter . "

"But he used to hug me during sleep. He doesn't do it anymore! " She started to sob.

" Dear... It is no big deal. Listen ... Your dad has been confined to sleep on the couch since the day he told me that I was too fat for him to put his arms around ."

" But .. Mum, it is not the same. Dad is not him. He is not Dad. Now I don't know who is he? I know he has changed." Her tears rolled down her cheeks.

" Ok dear... calm down. Don't cry. I will talk to him."

Last edited: