• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Wendy Husband found out?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Husband: Doctor, my Wife is pregnant. How is it possible when I always use condom during sex?
Doctor: Let me tell you a story. A hunter goes to hunt. He always carries a gun with him. But one day he carried an umbrella. Unfortunately that day, he met a lion. The lion jumped on him, but he took out his umbrella , took aim and shot the lion. The lion died.
Husband: Nonsense! That 's impossible! Someone must have shot the lion!
Doctor: Glad you understood the story.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Husband: Doctor, my Wife is pregnant. How is it possible when I always use condom during sex?
Doctor: Let me tell you a story. A hunter goes to hunt. He always carries a gun with him. But one day he carried an umbrella. Unfortunately that day, he met a lion. The lion jumped on him, but he took out his umbrella , took aim and shot the lion. The lion died.

Condom is not failed safe. Cheapo PAP grassroots may poke holes in them to increase the birth rate in Singapore.

Withdrawal method is safer!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the truth is that he was a veteran paid member in sister forum with access to the private folder where members post their escapades.

the mosaic face showed a medicore body C size sagging boobs but it is the tattoo on the butt that gave the story away.

if you want to know, you need to be a paid member there.

Leongsam

Sauron

Alfrescian
Loyal
the truth is that he was a veteran paid member in sister forum with access to the private folder where members post their escapades.

the mosaic face showed a medicore body C size sagging boobs but it is the tattoo on the butt that gave the story away.

if you want to know, you need to be a paid member there.

Leongsam

What is his nick? Any photos?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be fully aware I protect all my members, paid or laid.

I do not reveal their monikers even if my life is threatened. this is a code of honor and a privilege for all bros, especially those in private folders.

Your secret are safe with me too.

Leongsam

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a still quiet night, everyone was sleeping. But He couldn't sleep. He went to the kitchen to get a cold beer. After finishing his beer, he went back to his bedside. She was sleeping soundly. She looked beautiful. Just like the day he married her. He touched her hair but his hand slipped to her shoulder. She stirred. Her sleepy eyes still closed, she murmured " David ... "

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

doctor should say........''God screwed Mary in the arse and she got pregnant also what.....''

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what the thread asks ...

On Mr Ong’s alleged affair, Mr Ng said there were “no signs at all” that it had been going on.