• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to prevent or stop myself from having an erection in the morning when I wake up?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, every since my GF bff has moved into my condo, I am very conscious of my morning erection.

I wear a loose boxer when I go to bed. When I wake up, the first thing is to head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

It gets embarrassing because sometimes while preparing breakfast, my big thing is still hard and standing. And when my GF bff comes into the kitchen, I am not sure if she notices. I am sure she does, but I think she pretends she didn't see it.

How can I stop myself from having an erection in the morning? Or maybe, how can I bring the erection down at a faster pace?

Honestly, any suggestions?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang this photo on top of your bed head......

1624590390876.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Hang this photo in front of your bed so that she'll be the first thing you'll see when you open your eyes every morning. I bet all the erection will go off instantly. Very effective remedy. Go and try it.

SAVE_20210625_110639.jpeg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How can I stop myself from having an erection in the morning? Or maybe, how can I bring the erection down at a faster pace?

I usually wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it helps a bit when you don’t have a full bladder in the morning.

As for bringing the erection down faster, simple, fire a load or two early in the morning, problem solved.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for bringing the erection down faster, simple, fire a load or two early in the morning, problem solved.
As for your (well meaning) advice to treat his "morning wood", DiY or get it on with his gf? :inlove:
Yet another inane thread

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, every since my GF bff has moved into my condo, I am very conscious of my morning erection.

I wear a loose boxer when I go to bed. When I wake up, the first thing is to head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

It gets embarrassing because sometimes while preparing breakfast, my big thing is still hard and standing. And when my GF bff comes into the kitchen, I am not sure if she notices. I am sure she does, but I think she pretends she didn't see it.

keep a photo of Ho Ching or Lee Wei Ling nearby...............wake up liao, look at photo lor................

but be careful lah..............see the photo too often..............sure to go gay or get erectile dysfunction........

jw5

Loyal

Use a hammer.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it helps a bit when you don’t have a full bladder in the morning.

I do wake up in the middle of the night to pee. It doesn't seem to help. I still get a big hard thing in the morning when I wake up.

My GF doesn't like morning making out because she says our respective mouth emits our foul smell and spoils her mood.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for your (well meaning) advice to treat his "morning wood", DiY or get it on with his gf? :inlove:
Yet another inane thread
You may believe that it's inane, but I do have a problem.

DiY sounds funny. My GF may think that I am thinking of another woman if she sees me DiY-ing alone.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yet another inane thread
as long as the load is off, either way is fine, unless TS is aiming to unload into GF’s BFF :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're very conscious about it, why would u be going to the kitchen in your boxers?
Kinda lame question to bring up..:wink:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as the load is off, either way is fine, unless TS is aiming to unload into GF’s BFF :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
I do like her looks. This I honestly admit. But I dare not to cross the line. If I do, it will hurt many people. That is a bad outcome for everyone.