• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to pass time if I work from home next week?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely that I got to work from home next week, any suggestions that I can pick up a new hobby or pass time like hydroponics?

hahaa, maybe my wife will be so irritated by me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You can spend your time reading widely to improve your general knowledge.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely that I got to work from home next week, any suggestions that I can pick up a new hobby or pass time like hydroponics?

hahaa, maybe my wife will be so irritated by me.

I highly recommend this website if you like tinkering. You could build yourself an entire home theatre system from scratch if you are so inclined.

With Dolby Atmos content becoming widely available, now will be a great time to upgrade from a regular 5.1 surround sound system to a 5.1.2 or higher Dolby Atmos system.

It will be a great pairing with a Netflix account.

https://www.parts-express.com/

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pros:
no need to commute
no need to dress up
flexi hours. can even take a power nap after lunch
can use your own toilet

Cons:
musf be super disciplined not to slack