• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to pass time if I work from home next week?

jw5

Loyal
Shawshank Redemption - one of my all time favourite movies. :thumbsup:

That's the most boring thing on Earth. I rather go rewatch Shawshank Redemption and watch an actor read widely and improve his knowledge on screen.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NWO... better learn new skill Work At Home... its being here do the right climate change program starts now:.

1. Work from Home,,,
Reduce air pollution from cars,,,

2. With less cars on the roads thats what driverless car system need, take off large numbers of cars,,,

3. Advanced IT is ready for Work At Home so fat hope of return to city to work...

4. Killed small biz F&B biz.... cook at home... less delivery trucks and vans jamining cities....

5. See robtic machines used to clear rubbish, ckean streets....

6. Your Work At Home is like play with joystick PC games control robots from home...

7. More commerical buildings will be pull down to re organise road system for driveless cars....

8. More redundance residential buildings will be pull down for parks and greenlands to add wild animals come in share yr green parks....

9. Everyrhing is online buying and selling suits Work At Home NWO...

10. Take away food is online and delivery use driveless car and robot to deliver... thats what AI wants to achive but u are to control the robot with yr joystick at home...

11. Face recognition program is used to match faces to deliver to the right address and face of the buyer...

12. 100 engineers: 4 lawyers will be most countries will get onto it... using super IT to replace idiot people reduce failures and finally hv more lawyers no use no cases to fight or set rules to make money bothsides....

Hope this helps...

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Likely that I got to work from home next week, any suggestions that I can pick up a new hobby or pass time like hydroponics?

hahaa, maybe my wife will be so irritated by me.
New hobbies are an excellent idea. I intend to start cutting my many empty glass bottles (yes I have been drinking, life's a bitch). Turn them into glasses, pencil holders, toothbrush holders.

Also, will finally get to use the Japanese whetstones I bought last year to sharpen my knives.

Both are dangerous activities for an old fart like me. I could cut myself and bleed to death. A rare non-covid related death during these times. I like to be special.