• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to pass time if I work from home next week?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fleet orbat (total 72 ships per fleet):
8 ravens
8 starcruisers
8 science vessels
8 battlecruisers
8 motherships
8 pirate ships
8 void rays
8 carriers
8 tempests
9634E8C7-AA2A-45D5-A263-7EAF1DB002CB.jpeg
961FC283-2045-427B-A62D-9193F37308DB.jpeg
CB3B55FE-9AFE-49B9-B38B-4D96376E5DE1.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll be having several video conferences with my serfs every day to ensure they aren't slacking off at home while the PAP is paying 75% of their salary.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was wondering what the void rays were for. do you focus fire those? still tho... fark!! what a fleet!
they mop up little critters and tumors in order for longer range ships to engage capital targets. moreover, void rays are fast. can speed ahead to assembly area ahead of others to look see look see before rest of fleet arrive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry did you have detectors??
yes, 2 detectors per fleet in early game. must tag them to 2 separate tempests as tempests are slow and one must not push detectors to the front with void rays as they get destroyed easily. but in late game, ravens and science vessels provide all the necessary detection. ravens are great as they are not only detectors but also defensive and offensive weapon platforms with defensive matrix and auto turrets respectively. science vessels provide detection, cloaking, and nano-repair capabilities, with the last feature the most useful in massive fleet formations. they can rapidly repair all terran and toss ships and restore them back to full health anytime, during battle and idle periods. that's a powerful passive force multiplier when all ships are restored to full health in less than 6.9 seconds. moreover, science vessels can mutually cloak each other, unlike motherships which can only cloak others but not themselves.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
witcher 3 good meh? better than skyrim a not? ME?

Good, very good... have never played skyrim before... now i playing witcher 3 and alternate with Animal crossing on the nintendo switch... gotta say, never thought i would enjoy such a cartoon game so much, this animal crossing... fun across all ages...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good, very good... have never played skyrim before... now i playing witcher 3 and alternate with Animal crossing on the nintendo switch... gotta say, never thought i would enjoy such a cartoon game so much, this animal crossing... fun across all ages...
heard a lot about animal crossing. will give it a go. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, 2 detectors per fleet in early game. must tag them to 2 separate tempests as tempests are slow and one must not push detectors to the front with void rays as they get destroyed easily. but in late game, ravens and science vessels provide all the necessary detection. ravens are great as they are not only detectors but also defensive and offensive weapon platforms with defensive matrix and auto turrets respectively. science vessels provide detection, cloaking, and nano-repair capabilities, with the last feature the most useful in massive fleet formations. they can rapidly repair all terran and toss ships and restore them back to full health anytime, during battle and idle periods. that's a powerful passive force multiplier when all ships are restored to full health in less than 6.9 seconds. moreover, science vessels can mutually cloak each other, unlike motherships which can only cloak others but not themselves.
read already head spin... :confused:

maybe I just stick to watching livecasts... :laugh:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
read already head spin... :confused:

maybe I just stick to watching livecasts... :laugh:

Spend time at home to :

clean and tidy house,
learn to cook,
learn a new language,
exercise,
clear junk ~ sell to @glockman (our karang guni man?),
take up a new hobby,
read motivational books,
learn to bake cakes or cookies,
learn to make healthy smoothies,
learn to be your house own handyman, eg.
clear choke pipes, fix lightings, etc.
play indoor games with your children ~ spend quality time with family,
....etc

We each have 24 hrs a day,
JUST DO IT.

:laugh:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spend time at home to :

clean and tidy house,
learn to cook,
learn a new language,
exercise,
clear junk ~ sell to @glockman (our karang guni man?),
take up a new hobby,
read motivational books,
learn to bake cakes or cookies,
learn to make healthy smoothies,
learn to be your house own handyman, eg.
clear choke pipes, fix lightings, etc.
play indoor games with your children ~ spend quality time with family,
....etc

We each have 24 hrs a day,
JUST DO IT.

:laugh:
very good suggestions... :thumbsup: these I can do...

I was referring to eatshitndie's sc fleets. That I cannot do...