• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do bad thoughts eventually make me a bad person?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
like think about my lady svp boss before going to bed and shake myself happy happy, then next time i will become sex maniac when old, maybe end up in jail for sex offences?
or always want to beat up old boomers because some of them very irritating on mt, then one day i will really end up beating them and end up in jail?

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
like think about my lady svp boss before going to bed and shake myself happy happy, then next time i will become sex maniac when old, maybe end up in jail for sex offences?
or always want to beat up old boomers because some of them very irritating on met, then one day i will really end up beating them and end up in jail?
If next time you come to the forum boasting how virile you are, then you know you are indeed old.

No need to worry about "then next time". It's all for you to see now.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
or always want to beat up old boomers because some of them very irritating on mt, then one day i will really end up beating them and end up in jail?
Thoughts no
Speech and other actions will confirm your badness.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
you do not have the balls to do all this bad things. you are a good boy. :biggrin: