• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to increase self -confidence?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any suggestions,all welcome, rubbish also welcome.:(:o

YES ??? YOU WELCOME ME ?

WASTE-PLC.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Success breeds confidence. Lower your expectations is my advise to you. Better achieve something small than to not achieve anything at all :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok you want serious answer. I think you should start with small success. Give yourself some small tasks to achieve and do it daily. YOur self confidence and self-esteem will grow.

LEt's say you want to run 3km . so you go and achieve it. when you have done it, you feel good. Do it like a few times a week.

In corporate these type of small tasks daily and schieve it. then when you can acheive these small tasks easily and comfortably, then increase you level. It is like play a pc game lah.

level 1 , level 2 and then go to level 10

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self-confidence level is related to the thickness in your wallet. The more $ you have, the more confident you are. Best wishes.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Self-confidence level is related to the thickness in your wallet. The more $ you have, the more confident you are. Best wishes.

Many woman tell me they are attracted to man with confidence..I'm think and think and reply them that "ohh..then it also means they must be rich "..but they said "not true"..this really puzzles me.:confused:
If a man has a lot of self confidence and yet is not rich, then something not right to his mind le...or perhaps they also means good looking, cos maybe a handsome poor man has the honour to feel confidence :cool:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many woman tell me they are attracted to man with confidence..I'm think and think and reply them that "ohh..then it also means they must be rich "..but they said "not true"..this really puzzles me.:confused:
If a man has a lot of self confidence and yet is not rich, then something not right to his mind le...or perhaps they also means good looking, cos maybe a handsome poor man has the honour to feel confidence :cool:

woman always deny the facts that they love money ...cause it will make them look materialistic . so they just said

1) i love hardworking man
2) i love smart man
3) i love my man takecare of me

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woman always deny the facts that they love money ...cause it will make them look materialistic . so they just said

1) i love hardworking man
2) i love smart man
3) i love my man takecare of me

Who cares what a woman say? It's what you say or bluff that wins the woman over to you.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
any suggestions,all welcome, rubbish also welcome.:(:o

You start this sort of thread, want to encourage my boss alamaking to ban you is it :biggrin:

Anyway, a good way to increase your self confidence is to run naked around Orchard :p