• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to choose a spectacle frame ???

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A leopard never change its spots, knn.....

What's wrong with having sex ???:mad:

The surgeon general encourages me to have more sex although I am 69 years old, although take a bit longer to rise ....aka herb alpert 1979 .... to stave off prostrate problems !!:eek:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... Any advice ??

..... especially if you want a value for money type of frame and the quality of the lens ..... instead of being cheated by the optician ....:o

pa-photos_t_world-cup-2010-south-africa-spectacles-photos-1406a.jpg

You should get this frame,
the IN thing for this year World Cup.
Guarantee value for money!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with having sex ???:mad:

The surgeon general encourages me to have more sex although I am 69 years old, although take a bit longer to rise ....aka herb alpert 1979 .... to stave off prostrate problems !!:eek:
Cb, we talking about your health, your eyes, you still talk sex, pui :mad::mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dumbass !!:mad:

What's wrong with asking the differences of making love with and without specs ?
Nabez, concern for you, give you suggestions still kenna scold from you, forget it, not going to suggest anymore, i hope you kenna blind :oIo::oIo:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normally I remove my spec :biggrin:
Bazzkett:mad:ask yourself la last time you hv to remove yr contact or not

watever you feel comfortable la, on the light or off

I always switch on light when making love and still wear the contacts.:smile:

Out of curiosity, why you take off your specs ?? You cannot see anything ... where got thrill ??:eek:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i started with Oakley...then find it abit heavy...so chg to those trendy plastic light light type...then...the fucking spec break apart on day 1 of a 8 day trekking trip...now i live by oakley again...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always switch on light when making love and still wear the contacts.:smile:

Out of curiosity, why you take off your specs ?? You cannot see anything ... where got thrill ??:eek:

Lao hiao, so sold liao still wear contacts. Get proper specs lah! Go get a titanium frame with Transitions lenses.

The frame brand doesn't matter as long as it's light and comfy-fit for you. With my handsome eyes and perfect vision, I don't need really need specs. However, I do wear zero-degree Transitions outdoors for protection.

Ray Ban and stuff like that kind of sunglasses protect eyes too, but they're so dark that girls can't see my handsome eyes. Transitions is best, it protects optically and yet presents your eyes optimally.