• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many times a day does Ginfreely swears in this forum?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
....and particular kind of nipples some more.
You actually have long nipples?!:biggrin::laugh::laugh::laugh:
When did I say that? You pussy admitting to stealing my photos finally?
You were upset because only a particular kind of nipples were shown, i.e., long nipples. And you are claiming that those are your photos, photos that were stolen from you. Hey it's ok to have long nipples, men like them that way. You should be very proud.
Also, is @ginfreely implying that those photos were selfies of her naked boobs that she took and then shared with at least one person, who then shared them with others? :unsure: :tongue:
Or was she not wearing a bra underneath her translucent nightgown:
google.com/search?q=translucent+nightgown&tbm=isch
when she walked out of her house on a certain night several years ago? :unsure: :tongue:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Also, is @ginfreely implying that those photos were selfies of her naked boobs that she took and then shared with at least one person, who then shared it with others?:unsure::tongue:
Or was she not wearing a bra underneath her translucent nightgown when she walked out of her house on a certain night several years ago?:unsure::tongue:
Exactly, she implied those were photos of her and her long nipples. Which is why she went bat-shit crazy. Now she is denying everything, twisting her words. But no worries, with you around, records will be straightened and facts will be presented. :thumbsup::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I've seen the light, Boss is right, everyone should be free to express whatever he/she wishes to.

Pent up frustrations is detrimental to mental health you know? Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
You should just unignore her and join in the fun and entertainment like what @glockman did. :biggrin:

Having fun with a "volunteer" siaolang with no physical presence allows you to be yourself. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, is @ginfreely implying that those photos were selfies of her naked boobs that she took and then shared with at least one person, who then shared them with others?:unsure::tongue:
when she walked out of her house on a certain night several years ago?:unsure::tongue:

Thats the Hallmark of a standard old whore. She likes her long nipples rubbing against the fabric sending static waves down to her smelly cunt.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told her she broke the world record in swearing , she cursed me more.. She has posted more than 27000 times in a short span of time here , more than 80% filled with multiple vulgar words. I don't think another woman in the world that can swear as much her. She is truly a rare Sinkie talent like Ananbel who also broke a world record gang bang in 90s
100x 200x ???
Why does a sinkie woman like her has such a foul and filthy mouth? :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I told her she broke the world record in swearing , she cursed me more.. She has posted more than 27000 times in a short span of time here , more than 80% filled with multiple vulgar words. I don't think another woman in the world that can swear as much her. She is truly a rare Sinkie talent like Ananbel who also broke a world record gang bang in 90s
Yes, she is certainly one of a kind. Or two of a kind, if you count Annabel Chong. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Also, is @ginfreely implying that those photos were selfies of her naked boobs that she took and then shared with at least one person, who then shared them with others?:unsure::tongue:
when she walked out of her house on a certain night several years ago?:unsure::tongue:
She could have been scammed by a samster here to send her naked body photos after some steamy PM talks. Everyone has sexual needs including an old virgin.