• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many times a day does Ginfreely swears in this forum?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
100x 200x ???
Why does a sinkie woman like her has such a foul and filthy mouth? :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why should I not swear at you ccb people with foul and filthy mouth calling me a whore and got dark nipples and all the crap? I wish I can kill you pussies criminals hiding behind computer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, I find your comment very disturbing. You would kill people who said things that you disagreed with in an online forum? What kind of a person does that?
Why shouldn’t I want to kill psychopath pussies that did horrible things to me to make me kill myself? I am strong and not dead doesn’t negate your evil horrible crimes on me. The only reason I didn’t kill anyone is I don’t want to dirty my hands on you pussies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why shouldn’t I want to kill psychopath pussies that did horrible things to me to make me kill myself? I am strong and not dead doesn’t negate your evil horrible crimes on me. The only reason I didn’t kill anyone is I don’t want to dirty my hands on you pussies.
Oh btw I asked @glockman to show his contribution to forum only @Cottonmouth come out just like when I exposed @glockman to be Sinkie clone only all the nipples photos come out and particular kind of nipples some more. Same ccb pattern pussies caught! Bingo!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is no reason to kill people or yourself. Just lead the best life you can, death will eventually claim us all. All in good time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you caught us, or rather you caught me. All are my clones. You must be very proud of yourself. Well done! :biggrin:
Well pussy your ccb pattern all same. One time coincidence second time cannot be. In fact both are not coincidence. Nothing is coincidence from the thread you up to the words you used. Just wait for your ccb karma of violent death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no reason to kill people or yourself. Just lead the best life you can, death will eventually claim us all. All in good time.
Every thread you upped and your word you said negate your meaningless lies here. Do wrong dare not admit is you pussies. Be brave and admit ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every thread you upped and your word you said negate your meaningless lies here. Do wrong dare not admit is you pussies. Be brave and admit ok.
On one hand push people to kill while on the other hand say don’t kill. That’s how evil devils psychopath behave indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same ccb pattern as when Sinkie clones revolve around me post whore stories and I question why become I am a whore.
Using my information that they steal from my photos or I shared and weave into their whore stories and upped the threads whenever I am around. Same ccb pattern Sinkie and @glockman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were upset because only a particular kind of nipples were shown, i.e., long nipples. And you are claiming that those are your photos, photos that were stolen from you. Hey it's ok to have long nipples, men like them that way. You should be very proud.
You are the pussy that dare to do but dare not admit. I didn’t say those are my photos but those photos come out ONE day after I exposed you as Sinkie clone is a fact. Just like now @Cottonmouth comes out ONE day after I challenged you to show your big contribution to this forum - after dissing me no contribution - is another fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the pussy that dare to do but dare not admit. I didn’t say those are my photos but those photos come out ONE day after I exposed you as Sinkie clone is a fact. Just like now @Cottonmouth comes out ONE day after I challenged you to show your big contribution to this forum - after dissing me no contribution - is another fact.
@jw5 how do you find my clone hunting logic? Makes sense right?