• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many of you have the same problem,own up!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, bros, i have this little problem, whenever i see chinese PRC women or meimeis, whether decent type or indecent type, i think of sex with them. am i normal???:o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, bros, i have this little problem, whenever i see chinese PRC women or meimeis, whether decent type or indecent type, i think of sex with them. am i normal???:o

Anybody who thinks that's normal please own up and seek treatment.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont know if you are a normal man... Its good that you have that sexual desire.. Release that pent up desire of yours...Dont keep it any longer.. Head to Geylang now..

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheh...geylang is nothing if you have been to china.:p

Dont know if you are a normal man... Its good that you have that sexual desire.. Release that pent up desire of yours...Dont keep it any longer.. Head to Geylang now..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hello, handsome, i am not as handsome as you, that's why i am asking...:biggrin:

OK. To be fair enough. Handsome or not handsome. PRC or nor PRC. If a healthy man sees a pretty woman passing by, he'll turn his head and eyes for a second look. That's normal and healthy, regardless of race, language or religion. If he has a wife of girlfriend besides him, she'll scold him. That's also normal and healthy, regardless of race, language or religion. Women like men to look at them, whether they like to be fuck or not. That's normal and and healthy. If you don't have a wife or girlfriend beside you, walk up to her and chat her up. You may get lucky and end up all the way to bed with her. If not, you lose nothing. Just chat please. No rape no violence please.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty, gotta the feeling that you are a nice chap... Try to stay strong and endure those challenges that life can throw at you and you'll be a much more better man.. Your sufferings will be over one day, and soon you'll be enjoying life once again...Look on the bright side..:smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, you are right,i am a very choosy guy, i always chat up my passengers, some women gave me their name cards but i just dump them aside when i reach home. i think they are not my type. regarding rape and violence, i think one of my ex gf accused me of doing so although we did it many times and there is no violence involved, at her place some more.

OK. To be fair enough. Handsome or not handsome. PRC or nor PRC. If a healthy man sees a pretty woman passing by, he'll turn his head and eyes for a second look. That's normal and healthy, regardless of race, language or religion. If he has a wife of girlfriend besides him, she'll scold him. That's also normal and healthy, regardless of race, language or religion. Women like men to look at them, whether they like to be fuck or not. That's normal and and healthy. If you don't have a wife or girlfriend beside you, walk up to her and chat her up. You may get lucky and end up all the way to bed with her. If not, you lose nothing. Just chat please. No rape no violence please.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you say i nice, i cannot reject rite~!:biggrin:

Krafty, gotta the feeling that you are a nice chap... Try to stay strong and endure those challenges that life can throw at you and you'll be a much more better man.. Your sufferings will be over one day, and soon you'll be enjoying life once again...Look on the bright side..:smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are somehow right, i have bad esteem after bad experience working with pap-glc thugs before.

Maybe you should cancel your internet connection and use the money to visit a therapist instead. And by therapist I mean a real shrink who can dispense medicine, not a "sex therapist".

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you're not normal unless you feel the same with ah nehs and keling women..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Com'on, girls do the same shit of checking out guys too. Only that they are able to do it more discreet than us.

Many girls had admitted to me on that. Some had even commented although I was wearing jeans, that I should adjust my prick as it is to the side. They really observe...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u can even wanna haf sex wif prcs wif ah jinx or ah ling kind of looks! ... :eek:

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is normal..unless you get a hard on when Ramseth called you fatty..now that is a problem...:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: