• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many of you have the same problem,own up!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi, bros, i have this little problem, whenever i see chinese PRC women or meimeis, whether decent type or indecent type, i think of sex with them. am i normal???:o

hi there

1. krafty, bro!
2. you can bonk anyone you pick.
3. but honest, prc individuals.
4. you are playing with instant fire with much strings attached.
5. plenty of personal agenda too.
6. i am in and out of chiney so frequently.
7. i have seen plenty of different characters.
8. think with the head on your top and not the little head below.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Com'on, girls do the same shit of checking out guys too. Only that they are able to do it more discreet than us.

Many girls had admitted to me on that. Some had even commented although I was wearing jeans, that I should adjust my prick as it is to the side. They really observe...

no where to go but up. what she actually meant was that your prick should be inside her, not going astray to the side.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the info but i will never be serious with prc char bors lah, or maybe haven't met one that can touch me...:biggrin:

hi there

1. krafty, bro!
2. you can bonk anyone you pick.
3. but honest, prc individuals.
4. you are playing with instant fire with much strings attached.
5. plenty of personal agenda too.
6. i am in and out of chiney so frequently.
7. i have seen plenty of different characters.
8. think with the head on your top and not the little head below.

jw5

Loyal
Hey Krafty, funny that u mentioned this problem, because I have the exact opposite problem.

Everytime I see a prc charbor, decent or indecent, I feel a little queasy. :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Krafty, funny that u mentioned this problem, because I have the exact opposite problem.

Everytime I see a prc charbor, decent or indecent, I feel a little queasy. :biggrin:

Haha...me similar reaction. I won't go queasy lah but 3 words come to mind : proceed with caution!

And I don't mentally classify ATBs as decent or non-decent. I group them according to their city of origin. :eek: