• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come mediacorpse so cheapo ?

ilovesg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls do not make mediacorpse even more pissed off... later they run those re-runs of those SBC 8 shows .

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is VR-man and VR stand for what. Better ask those Mediacock just import the HK/Taiwan movie/drama.

bro u too young, VR man was virtual reality man starring james lye.. some superhero thingy that did not resemble anything like a superhero

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..import the HK/Taiwan movie/drama.
this mediacock have to pay for it and end of day they might keep replaying the dramas over and over again to milk their costs for the dramas till the last drop.
bro u too young, VR man was virtual reality man starring james lye.. some superhero thingy that did not resemble anything like a superhero
holy shit, james lye...tat was donkey years ago.
one thing i envy him when he spent his nite time wif his wife on bed...:biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually VR man was a PAP's propaganda attempt to enhance Singapore men's virility due to the lower population growth. Unfortunately, like many singapore dicks, they just flop.....

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Army Daze already re-run on TV so many times in the past 20 years.

Old the old SBC 8 series already hogging the week nights slots.

Even CNA is re-running some of the documentaries.

Is retrenchment in the pipeline in TCS?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...anybody remember masters of the seas?
Many found it all at sea, with dialogue more of theatre (play) kind due to cast background. It was a beginning, but as the market audience is largely skewed to C8 we don't see growth or success in C5 (save for few PCK, Under 1 Roof). Oops, my age's telling on me:p
blackmore said:
Even CNA is re-running some of the documentaries. Is retrenchment in the pipeline in TCS?
Saw repeats in prime time of late too... lack of new programming content? Whilst we are at it, get rid of that whiny sounding pinoy newscaster (usually on during weekends). Grating voice, bth (buay tahan):(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw repeats in prime time of late too... lack of new programming content? Whilst we are at it, get rid of that whiny sounding pinoy newscaster (usually on during weekends). Grating voice, bth (buay tahan):(

I think they are taking leave or something like that?

Diana Ser we miss you : )