• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How about we ignore kopimeng?

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, my clones all high pointer one, that's why Lau Gay Bitch Manipulative Yet Needy GoldenDragon and his cocksucking sycophant sidekick Narong are so jealous hahahaahaha

Can give me points to join whahaha club?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, my clones all high pointer one, that's why Lau Gay Bitch Manipulative Yet Needy GoldenDragon and his cocksucking sycophant sidekick Narong are so jealous hahahaahaha

You obviously live in your own world.
High points clones is something only you a kid can be excited over hur hur hur

jw5

Loyal
You obviously live in your own world.
High points clones is something only you a kid can be excited over hur hur hur

But Insecure Gay Bitch GoldenDragon always talk about points leh, you his cocksucker sycophant never notice meh?