• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hot Former Actress Marries Humble Fat Popiah Seller! True Love! Even DPM Hen Must Give Face!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
21984982_556323188032926_8543454292713930752_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is bulls, if he were a popiah hawker who earns $3k a month, will there be true love?

If she was an average jiuhu or sinkie ah lian without a pretty face, would this popiah hawker still lover her and want to marry her?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah wish this popiah king best of luck lah
hope he produce more more popiahlets soon
to run the mega business
well done popiah king and queen!!!

Uncle Sam Goi is a great businessman and grassroots leader. We've worked together in the grassroots and collaboration in business. My business associates and I have nothing but praise for him. His son however, is too fat and should go lose some weight.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Junior has no incentive to lose weight. Ah Lian will be on top of him most of the time and working hard.. She will also be blowing him while he is lying on his back. Lose weight for what? She is bought and paid for. Time for her to earn her keep. Otherwise Ah Pui will be hitting the KTV joints again with his ugly friends.

Uncle Sam Goi is a great businessman and grassroots leader. We've worked together in the grassroots and collaboration in business. My business associates and I have nothing but praise for him. His son however, is too fat and should go lose some weight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junior has no incentive to lose weight. Ah Lian will be on top of him most of the time and working hard.. She will also be blowing him while he is lying on his back. Lose weight for what? She is bought and paid for. Time for her to earn her keep. Otherwise Ah Pui will be hitting the KTV joints again with his ugly friends.

Yes wifey wouldn’t want him to lose weight....
Fat people more prone to health problems can mati faster.
That said his fatness does look like some medical condition. He looks much better when thin.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
This wedding must be the most prominent and expensive ever in Spore. Even the world highest paid politicians are there. Security must be damn tight. Which hotel is the wedding banquet at?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask.
3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. ~ James 4: 2 to 3

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
2 You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask.
3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. ~ James 4: 2 to 3

Bro,
these are the TOTO numbers for Thursday ah? Now I know fugly nevermind, got $$$ also can :p:p:p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i hope she learn from me erotic asphyxiation to finish him off