• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hot Former Actress Marries Humble Fat Popiah Seller! True Love! Even DPM Hen Must Give Face!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must feel sad for her …her wish was "Dear friends, I really got married yesterday. He's my lead actor, number one lead, and someone who'll look after me forever."

Now, no one can look after her forever.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fat fuck Goi lived long enough considering his weight and unhealthy lifestyle. How can a billionaire like Sam be so stupid as to let his son get so fat? He was asking for his own son to be killed by an impending heart attack. Fatties attract heart attacks like honey attract flies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their “number one house” popiah skin is bagus. i do my own popiah and can vouch for the quality of the popiah skin. if only fat ben sticks to a healthy reduced diet such as vegetarian popiah. otherwise his new wife will inherit all that he has when he gets a fatal heart attack.

TYJSpringRollMid.jpg

I heard your pop piah use Alaskan King crab. If you sell pop piah, it would cost $69 a piece?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've already invited the grieving widow to one of my condos for coffee. I'm good at comforting grieving, young, widows.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sorry I have not been posting lately. I have been busy comforting the young widow. I allow her to use my body in anyway she desires, and she has been eager despite her grief.:biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ben Goi, son of 'Popiah King' and husband of former actress Tracy Lee, passes away at 43
PHOTO: Instagram/tracyleemeileng
LYNETTE PHUA
ASIAONE

Feb 04, 2019
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Email

Ben Goi, the husband of former local TV actress Tracy Lee, passed away at age 43 yesterday (Feb 3).
According to this report, Ben suffered from a heart attack in Kuala Lumpur.

Also the son of Singapore 'Popiah King' Sam Goi, Ben's body has been brought back to Singapore as of last night.

ADVERTISING

Local actors Terence Cao, Chew Chor Meng, Zhu Houren and Priscelia Chan were seen attending the wake of the businessman, but none spoke to the media.

736_1549328600.jpg
Photo: The Straits Times
It is believed that Ben will be cremated at Mandai Crematorium on Thursday morning.
Ben and 34-year-old Malaysian-born actress Tracy married in 2017 and welcomed a baby boy last May.
The wedding was held at the Shangri-La Hotel, with a guest list that read like a who's who of Singapore's political, business and entertainment circles.
Former President Tony Tan and wife Mary, Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, and Defence Minister Ng Eng Hen were among the high-profile names at the reception.
简单幸福就好 #countdownparty #latergram #fireworks #happy2019 #countyourblessings #begrateful #thankfulheart

[email protected]