• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrors!! What happen to Patrick?

cantbeassed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was clicking here, clicking there in this forum and this is what I found...

Horror of horrors!! What happened to him? How did he get there...

There's no way for him to return to the surface, absolutely no way, he's buried for sure.

:eek:

TzEja.png

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's no way for him to return to the surface, absolutely no way, he's buried for sure.

PAP fan,

If you like the President' son, just admit it.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

TzEja.png

My friend the fat Watchman underwent the same ordeal. This is Leong Sam's forum so, whatever.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's rubbish. He's free to post whenever he wants. The only difference is that there will be a delay before his messages appear.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
That dude is dead already. No doubt he can post, but every time he posts, the focus will be on his red bars, not his content.
This is the reality. He'll be ridiculed no ends. *Shudder*

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can abandon this nick and return under another.

Or PM and beg those with highest power to give him points.

What I find funny is people continue to zap a nick which he has not used since July 2011.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He can abandon this nick and return under another.

Or PM and beg those with highest power to give him points.

What I find funny is people continue to zap a nick which he has not used since July 2011.

That nick only Sam bugger can zap him to oblivion...he one time click.confirm plus chop KO.