• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking to invest in HH. I did some surveys on resale market, terrace units with built up about 2600sqft are priced slightly below 1 million. What is your opinion? has HH lost its color with so many competition out there. Is this not a good time to buy in HH?

Besides, any bros here have information about HH new launches? what is the current phase that the developer is launching? Is it better to buy from developer than resale?

It's because the government internal valuer will not give the value of any terrace over RM1mil. So foreigner will not be able to buy terrace. Now all the terraces can only sell them to local. That's including all HH, LF, EL, etc. Expect some price correction on the terraces.

yuenfs123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope for the best for buyers of HH houses. Make sure you get a few more defect forms as one page might not be enough.

Or you can learn from me. Don't even take defect forms because they will take 5-6 months to come to you and rectify it. 6 months and I would have lost RM RM 30,000 in wasted instalments.

So I spend RM 5000 to do up the defects in a month and concurrently do reno and quickly rent out for RM 5000 a month. No loss this way.

So fed up of the crazy answers given to me during my tenure there.

Q: Why are the quality and finishing so lousy and budget?
A: Oh because the management foresee that all owners will knock down the items and put in higher quality finishing products

Conclusion? Give me a bare land I build my own house better. Pay for Premium, get lousy ( I mean terok really terok.. worse and much worse than their RM 40,000 Govt flats ) finishing

To OKI the psf range from 394 to 429 it depends on orientation, length of driveway, etc. how does this compare to Eco Botanic and who is the developer?

PuteriWorld after reading a bad review but the writer was uncertain as he used the word "seems". in any case demanded a formal email reply from the developer after reading it. I received a reply that HH will look into it as it is in their interest to do so. To be fair there will always be defects even my new condo in singapore has them. i have also seen just completed cluster house atThe Hill - there are defects some so minor that i probably will not place a masking tape there. so not so bad for that one.

yuenfs123

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's because the government internal valuer will not give the value of any terrace over RM1mil. So foreigner will not be able to buy terrace. Now all the terraces can only sell them to local. That's including all HH, LF, EL, etc. Expect some price correction on the terraces.

that applies to smaller terraces such as 6B2. From my spa lawyer if wat u said us true then there is a price cap and potential for "private" arrangement - in short according to that lawyer this cannot hold for the govt internal valuer.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH The Hills Bungalow

HH Bungalow_20140921_101304.JPG

HH Bungalow_20140921_101356.JPG

HH Bungalow_20140921_101459.JPG

HH Bungalow_20140921_101544.JPG

jlam53

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear owners, we have serious buyers want to buy the following houses:-
1. The Green DSTH
Size: 24x75

2. Bungalow
Remarks: prefer golf view & swimming pool.

If you do have and wish to sell, please Whatapps Alan @ +6019-3838 783

interstuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I was told that there will be refurbishments on the small canal in front of the HH Clubhouse. How true is the the information? When will works start?

Looking into the canal or cove.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am expecting to buy a HH bungalow at RM 1 million judging from the gloomy and negative views presented by some forummers here.

Any sellers ?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am expecting to buy a HH bungalow at RM 1 million judging from the gloomy and negative views presented by some forummers here.

Any sellers ?

Recently visited a friend's house at the Hills...sprawling huge bungalow...lots of space....but the whole area not many people moved in yet. If only my current place got such space....dreaming...LOL!

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend moved into a RM 6 million bungalow which is far far better than any GCB in Singapore. GCB cost S$20 million. His is s$2 million. Cheap Thrills

Recently visited a friend's house at the Hills...sprawling huge bungalow...lots of space....but the whole area not many people moved in yet. If only my current place got such space....dreaming...LOL!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend moved into a RM 6 million bungalow which is far far better than any GCB in Singapore. GCB cost S$20 million. His is s$2 million. Cheap Thrills

Will he get robbed? So far I also have a friend staying in huge bungalow, got broken in and robbed three times and now moved to a condo.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he get robbed? So far I also have a friend staying in huge bungalow, got broken in and robbed three times and now moved to a condo.

Either your friend is the most "suay" person in JB (the odds alone are against him/her) or there is something else behind the scenes. My area got around 20-30 bungalows and the last one was broken into (not robbed) in 1996, currently still technically not gated or guarded.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
We call it power fencing. 10,000 volts.

For landed, the guards are very important. Our 8 phase housing estate has about 40 guards for 790 units of houses.
We have mini guard posts for every phase and main guard house. I remembered once I came back late and forgot to close the gates.
Guard patrol came by at 3am and rang the door bell. After that he push to close the gates. All recorded in home CCTV.

It is things like this that make the property valuable.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He only got the signboard lah, putting electric fence is illegal in most countries.

Nope. I know there another project Planters Haven using the same method by Sime Darby in Nilai, Selangor.
Anyway, we already had certificate of fitness from local council.