• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope For Singapore?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is hope only if SBF becomes the mainstream news medium and Sam the Rupert Murdoch of Singapore's news houses. The brothels at Toa Payoh to close down. Others like Tremeritus and TOC are welcomed to re-educate the populace. Scroobal to be the Newspaper-General of Singapore.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is hope only if SBF becomes the mainstream news medium and Sam the Rupert Murdoch of Singapore's news houses. The brothels at Toa Payoh to close down. Others like Tremeritus and TOC are welcomed to re-educate the populace. Scroobal to be the Newspaper-General of Singapore.

hahahahaha...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leongsam is more pro PAP than MSM LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is hope only if SBF becomes the mainstream news medium and Sam the Rupert Murdoch of Singapore's news houses.

That's not going to help. I'm more Pro PAP than all the whores at the Toa Payoh brothel put together. I'm simply in awe of their abilities to helm such a hodge podge nation of riff raff through the wild seas and holding an even keel despite the turbulent weather and a sub par crew of citizens who don't even have a basic understanding of what it takes to govern a nation.

They really are an A+ team extraordinaire.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not going to help. I'm more Pro PAP than all the whores at the Toa Payoh brothel put together. I'm simply in awe of their abilities to helm such a hodge podge nation of riff raff through the wild seas and holding an even keel despite the turbulent weather and a sub par crew of citizens who don't even have a basic understanding of what it takes to govern a nation.

hahaha...I dont think you know SG media well enough for u to claim what u wrote

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick Face Black Heart said:
Total GDP of china to overtake US in 10 years? Not possible. You'd have to assume the continuation to 10% p.a. blistering growth for China for the next 10 years, and GDP of US = 0% growth for the next 10 years.
But the US will remain dominant on a global basis for the foreesable future, IMO.

The claims are not mine but western analysts. Please google. Do your calculation again. On a nominal basis, the difference in GDP in 2010 was 2.4 times. On a PPP basis, it was even smaller at 1.4 times. With the RMB growing stronger against the USD, the nominal difference will drop just from fx movement. I have no doubt the USA will remain influential but as No.2 until India take over that position possibly by 2050.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ya lor! That's why I nominated him at another thread by TracyTan for The Biggest PAP Balls Carrier Award mah.

So anyone who is pro PAP is a "balls carrier"? :confused:

I guess that would make you an "opposition balls carrier" then. It works both ways. :rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So anyone who is pro PAP is a "balls carrier"? :confused:

I guess that would make you an "opposition balls carrier" then. It works both ways. :rolleyes:

Wrong reasoning and wrong attribution...Ball carrier refers to a person who shamelessly twist and turn to speak well of another to gain his favour.

There is nothing to gain from speaking for the losing Opposition. So Freedalas is not a ball carrier

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tks to the sub-par crew...otherwise, if the crew is any wiser, we are now a flying jet...not a ship. and it definitely won't be a Lee as a captain.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you think USA has done well..compared to its past or compared to its competitors

the problem with US is since their independence, they have always been stirring shit everywhere around the world.

every time there is a problem in their backyard, they will go elsewhere in the world to stir trouble - to create diversion / justification to enter into war. Ultimately, for their weapons manufacturers who i suppose, contribute alot of political funding more business.

US is having troubles for sure...what is sustaining them, is their innovation, their soft culture that has permeate the world. Even for China to surpass them in terms of economic statistics, these are just the hard numbers, it will take a century for China to wield "soft influence" which the US has so successfully done.

You can be sure that US will stir some shit between Taiwan and China, now they are preoccupied with settling their internal problems - with elections looming.

The only unknown is the extent of the ripples from this stirring. They decided to pass the bill to sell weapon to Taiwan just when Taiwan and China are fostering closer economic ties.

Actually, US is itself facing a declining population, they are slowly being filled up with Mexicans who is moving into US either legally or otherwise. Very soon, their demographics will change. The whites population will decline somewhat.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tks to the sub-par crew...otherwise, if the crew is any wiser, we are now a flying jet...not a ship. and it definitely won't be a Lee as a captain.

hahaha..the last few years show that the pap, especially LHL, is below par..third world performance but demand more out of this world pay.

unless we change the pap or the pap changes itself, SG has no hope

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pro PAP...come on...why are u not in SG?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a wise policy..Japan is a homogenous society which is proudly clean and cultured. It serves Japanese and japanese well. I wish SG has that kind of backbone instead of being a whore to materialism

the age-old tendancy of closing up and the perceived difficulty of Japanese makes importing FT difficult.

There are alot of FL - Chinese...

also, culturally and socially, they are not receptive to foreign culture. Getting Jap citizenship is a mammoth task.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem with US is since their independence, they have always been stirring shit everywhere around the world.

every time there is a problem in their backyard, they will go elsewhere in the world to stir trouble - to create diversion / justification to enter into war. Ultimately, for their weapons manufacturers who i suppose, contribute alot of political funding more business.

US is having troubles for sure...what is sustaining them, is their innovation, their soft culture that has permeate the world. Even for China to surpass them in terms of economic statistics, these are just the hard numbers, it will take a century for China to wield "soft influence" which the US has so successfully done.

You can be sure that US will stir some shit between Taiwan and China, now they are preoccupied with settling their internal problems - with elections looming.

The only unknown is the extent of the ripples from this stirring. They decided to pass the bill to sell weapon to Taiwan just when Taiwan and China are fostering closer economic ties.

Actually, US is itself facing a declining population, they are slowly being filled up with Mexicans who is moving into US either legally or otherwise. Very soon, their demographics will change. The whites population will decline somewhat.

well said. that's why I believe that USA is in decline. The USA has reached its apex for now and it will take a miracle for USA to regain its past glory. It has to do with its poor political leadership

Sadly, I feel the same abt SG...SG had reached its zenith. As with the USA, it will take a miracle for SG to regain its past glory. And I see the poor political leaders as the cause of SG's decline