• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hoot lah knnbcb kua smlj kua...behsong lai lah :D

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Error 404 ..... hoot not found only hear many cheebyes

5875CFEB-6D1A-4B3A-8B1F-D0B461C81BE2.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a couple of points
1. All uncles involved including the peace maker are of the same size height and social background KNN
2. When the trouble maker uncle asked his victim to choot lai what he meant KNN they are already all outside KNN
3. Hence the conclusion is the trouble maker himself has no balls KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking, many hawkers are just frustrated because they have little or no business during the CB. To make matters worse, they are also jealous that some their more popular neighboring stalls have plenty of business. All that pent up frustration must come to a boiling point.

I have no doubt this man was one of them. :wink:

By the way, this was in Pasir Panjang hawker centre. The angry hawker seems to be the owner of Stall 39... Stall 40 is this drinks stall:

b3a1b20c6a945e9d05c19f504d1ee2cd_1431425986.jpg

Next to it is Stall 39, used to be this Hokkien mee stall but I think it was closed permanently:

004VZ884DCEE7B47B52288px.jpg

Newcomer hawker already so yaya papaya... I doubt the business will last very long. :cool:

Anyone has a higher quality video? Need to see what the angry hawker was selling. Or maybe I need to go down there to do some scouting. :biggrin:

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, many hawkers are just frustrated because they have little or no business during the CB. To make matters worse, they are also jealous that some their more popular neighboring stalls have plenty of business. All that pent up frustration must come to a boiling point.

I have no doubt this man was one of them. :wink:

By the way, this was in Pasir Panjang hawker centre. The angry hawker seems to be the owner of Stall 39... Stall 40 is this drinks stall:

b3a1b20c6a945e9d05c19f504d1ee2cd_1431425986.jpg

Next to it is Stall 39, used to be this Hokkien mee stall but I think it was closed permanently:

004VZ884DCEE7B47B52288px.jpg

Newcomer hawker already so yaya papaya... I doubt the business will last very long. :cool:

Anyone has a higher quality video? Need to see what the angry hawker was selling. Or maybe I need to go down there to do some scouting. :biggrin:

used to go there for the Froggy recommended hylam curry rice with 3 colours gravy but now also gone liao